Netgear extenders are at par when it comes to providing you with blazing-fast internet. The Netgear EX3700 extender proves this statement true with its fastest 750Mbps speed. . So, connect to a seamless internet by performing a Netgear EX3700 set up at your home. You can setup a Netgear EX3700 extender at your home by three methods:
1. WPS Method: WPS method EX2700allows you to join a secured WiFi network without sing the default username and the password.
2. Manual method: This method of installing EX2700uses web GUI.
3. Netgear Nighthawk app: With the Netgear Nighthawk app, you can set up your Netgear EX3700 extender even by your mobile phone.
Got no idea about how to install a Netgear EX3700 extender? Let’s dive deep and know about the steps to install a Netgear EX3700 extender using these methods.
Netgear EX3700 Setup by WPS Method
You can set up your Netgear EX2700 in the WPS method just with a single push of a button. Follow these steps to perform Netgear EX2700 setup using the WPS method:
1. Plug your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender into a working wall socket.
2. Switch on the Power button.
3. Wait for the LED light to glow green.
4. Look for the WPS button on your Netgear EX2700 extender.
5. Once found, press the WPS button.
6. Relocate your Netgear extender.
7. Take your WiFi compatible device to a location that has poor WiFi router coverage.
8. Connect your WiFi-compatible device to the Netgear EX2700 extender to enjoy fast internet.
Netgear EX2700 Setup Using Manual Method
To perform Netgear EX2700 setup using the Manual method, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Power up your Netgear EX2700.
2. Turn on your PC or laptop.
3. Open a web browser of your choice. For Netgear EX2700 setup without interruption, update your browser.
4. Go to the address bar.
5. Type www.mywifiext.net in the address bar of your web browser and press Enter.
Note: If you are using an Apple device to configure your Netgear EX2700, type mywifiext.local in the web browser.
6. The Netgear EX2700 login page will appear.
7. Fill in the default username and password.
8. Click on the login button.
9. You will get redirected to the Netgear Genie setup wizard.
10. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
11. Once done, move your Netgear EX2700 extender to a new location.
12. Your Netgear EX2700 is now ready to provide unlimited speed and connectivity.
Netgear EX2700 Setup Using the Netgear Nighthawk App
You can also set up your Netgear EX2700 extender using the Netgear Nighthawk app on your mobile phone. This app is available for both platforms: Android and iOS devices. Follow these steps to set up your Netgear EX2700 extender by the Netgear Nighthawk app.
1. Turn on your Netgear EX2700 extender.
2. Wait for the LED lights on your Netgear EX2700 to become stable.
3. Unlock your phone.
4. Download and install the Netgear Nighthawk app.
5. Launch the app after installation finishes.
6. Create a Netgear account.
7. Log in to your Netgear EX2700 by filling in the default username and password.
8. Once logged in, the Netgear Genie setup wizard will appear.
9. Follow the on-screen prompts to proceed.
These were the methods by which you can perform the Netgear EX2700 setup. Sometimes, users come across issues during the extender setup process. So, keep these points in mind while performing the Netgear EX2700 setup.
All the cable connections should be finger-tight. The Ethernet cable used to connect the Netgear EX2700 should be free from cuts.
Place the Netgear EX2700 extender and your router in the same room. Don’t place them too close as it may lead to the clash of WiFi signals.
Keep WiFi interference devices like microwave ovens, Bluetooth speakers, mirrors, baby monitors, etc., away from the Netgear EX2700.
Always use an updated version of the web browser to perform Netgear EX2700 set up manually.
Only start the setup after the power LED light on the extender becomes stable.
Enter the correct web address in the address bar of your web browser. If it fails, try using the IP instead.
A faster internet connection is the need of the hour today. So, you should install a Netgear EX2700 extender at your home. Bid adieu to poor WiFi signals with Netgear EX2700 setup.
Please share “All You Need to Know About Netgear EX3700 Setup” with friends and family.