Apart from its merits, it also causes severe trouble to its users. Read the full guide about How to Fix AOL Not Sending or receiving Emails.
For further info, you may contact the AOL help center. You can also visit the get assist.net website. Among the emailing platforms, one particular emailing platform stands out. The AOL email is one of the most renowned email services across the globe. Apart from its merits, it also causes severe trouble to its users. In today’s blog, we will discuss some ways to fix one of the common send and receive errors of this email platform.
Ways to fix your AOL mail won’t send the issue
- Try to start your computer again
- Make sure that you save your work on your device before you begin.
- Now tap on the power option from the start menu.
- Shut down your computer by using the given option
- Now open your web browser by restarting your computer.
- Now visit the official AOL login page to access your email account and try sending an email to see if the error is resolved.
Check the email sending limit
- Make sure that you haven’t exceeded the email limit that is set by AOL itself.
- In case you exceed your limit, then you may be unable to receive AOL emails.
Check for any minor errors
- Open your web browser and log in to your AOL webmail account.
- Then write or compose an email
- Now, enter your own address in the receiver’s box.
- Send the email, and if you don’t receive the email in about 5 minutes, then your email certainly has some errors.
- You can try using different browsers if the one you are using is not compatible with your AOL email.
- You can also try updating your browser to the latest version if you are using an outdated version.
Clear the cache of your web browser
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Now click on the three-dot icon available on the top right side of the screen.
- Find the more tools option from there.
- Next, select the clear browsing history option.
- Clear the browsing history of all time by setting the time range manually.
- Once you clear the data, try sending an email to see if the error has been resolved.
Disable the firewall
- Make sure to disable the firewall of your device, as that can also interrupt your email processes.
- You can also try disabling any other protective measures to make sure that the error is solved.
Steps to fix AOL not sending an email with an image challenge problem
Answer the image challenge question correctly
- You will have to answer the image challenge question correctly.
- In case you answer incorrectly to that question, you won’t be able to send your email.
Steps to fix not seeing images error
Enable HTML or rich text on your system
- Visit the official login page of AOL
- Now enter the login credentials to enter your email
- Find the options button from your account and then click on mail settings.
- Now click on the context menu and then click on the compose option
- Next up, enable the HTML or RICH TEXT to fix this issue.
Steps to fix AOL spam-sending problem
Inspect the display name of your account
- Click on the options button from the top-right corner of your AOL mail account page.
- From there, choose the mail settings option.
- Now compose using the option present on the left.
- Now scroll below to check your display name. make sure that it is correct
- Make the required changes in case it is incorrect and save the changes that are made. Exit the window once you are done.
These ways can help you in solving the AOL email not sending or receiving errors.
Please share “How to Fix AOL Not Sending Or Receiving Emails? – Amir Articles” with friends and family.