Search Engine Optimization is divided into two parts: on-page and off-page SEO. Both of this SEO is relatively essential for the success of your business or website. However, you should know that both of these are entirely different from each other.
While on-page SEO focuses on the parts within your website, off-page SEO helps in increasing the authority of your domain through guest posting sites, linking building, etc. To further learn the difference between the two, keep up with the blog.
On-page SEO is also known as on-site SEO. It is done with the purpose of optimizing different parts of your website that are highly affecting your search engine rankings. Your website appearing in the search engine ranking pages totally depends upon the site’s accessibility, page speed, optimized content, keywords, title tags, and a lot more. It mainly involves the optimization of things that are under your control.
But, the question is how do you ensure that your on-page seo is perfectly optimized?
For this, we have created a checklist that might help you with it.
- Title Tags- Putting targeted keywords in the title tag of each page on your website is considered one of the best on-page SEO practices.
- Heading (H1)- Since it holds substantial words on your page, Search Engines give them a little more attention as compared to the other pages. It is always the best option to use the targeted keyword in the heading.
- URL Structures- For Optimization of On-Page SEO, you can implement targeted keywords into your URL, if possible.
- Page Loading Speed- Page Loading speed is tremendously essential when it comes to search engine optimization. You will acquire traffic only if you provide them with the information immediately. Getting more visitors to your website simply means a higher position in the search engine ranking.
- Mobile Friendliness- Nowadays, Google is focusing more on websites that are mobile-friendly. It is because of the increase of Smartphone users all around the world. So, ensure that you have developed a mobile-friendly website.
- Internal Linking- Internal Linking helps you in generating more organic traffic to your website. Thus, make sure that you add an anchor text that is relevant to the page you are linking with.
- Social Tags- When you share your content on social media, Google and people find it relevant, helpful, and reputable.
Other things you should keep in your checklist involve Core Web Vitals, Page Experience, Schema Markup, Page Content, and Alt Text for images.
Off-Page SEO is an act of acquiring links from other authoritative websites, thereby increasing your domain authority. Domain Authority basically is the authoritative level of your website in comparison to your competitors.
Several factors are involved in influencing the Off-Page SEO rankings. These factors are dealt with in different strategies. It might include:
- Inbound Links
- Guest Posting Services
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencers Marketing
- Unlinked Brand Mentions
Lastly, it is not about choosing between these two SEO types. They both work together to provide you success in the search engine ranking. Hence, focus on both the SEOs equally and wisely.