Credit Cards are becoming more popular day by day, so, consequently, more and more credit cards are being introduced to the market.
With so many many brands and features to choose from, picking the right one for you becomes virtually impossible. Luckily, we have done that for you and summarized it in this article. Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is the best credit card you can find in the market, it is rated high by all rating agencies. If you’re curious to know about this card and what benefits and features make Axis Bank ACE Credit Card top-rated at the moment, then keep on reading.
Features and Benefits
Unlimited Cashback (with no upper limit for cashback)
- Bill Payments: You can earn 5% cashback on bill payments( such as electricity bills, internet bills, gas bills, and more), DTH recharge, and mobile recharge. The offer is applicable if you make a payment using your Axis Bank ACE Credit Card on Google Pay.
- Swiggy, Zomato, and Ola: By using Axis Bank ACE Credit card you can earn up to 4% cashback while ordering food from Swiggy or Zomato and while booking a taxi on Ola.
- Other Spends: You get to receive 2% cashback on all other spendings by using Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
- 4 Complimentary lounge visits: You get to enjoy 4 complimentary lounge visits per calendar year at select domestic airports with your Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- All fuel stations: You can earn a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases at all fuel stations across India.
- Valid Transactions: The offer is valid on transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 4000. The maximum benefit you get is Rs 500 per statement.
- 20% off at 4000+ partner restaurants: By using Axis Bank ACE Credit Card you can indulge in delectable cuisines and enjoy up to 20% off at 4000+ partner restaurants in India.
Convert Purchases into EMI
- Valid Transaction: With Axis Bank ACE Credit Card no matter how big your next Credit Card purchase is you can go right ahead. You can easily convert your transactions of Rs 2500 or more into EMI.
Eligibility and Documents Required
- Age: The primary cardholder should be between the age of 18 to 70 years.
- Residency: The individual should be a resident of India.
- The documents required for the application of Axis Bank ACE Credit Card application include a copy of your PAN card or Form 60, residence proof(it includes any of the following Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card), identity proof(it includes any of the following Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, PAN card), a color photograph, and proof of income in the form of the latest payslip/Form 16/ IT return copy.
Annual Fees and Joining Fees
- The Axis Bank ACE Credit Card charges a minimal annual fee from its card users of Rs 499 from the second year onwards. The annual fees are waived off on annual spending of greater than Rs 2,00,000 done by using the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
- The Axis Bank ACE Credit Card charges a minimal joining fee from its card users of Rs 499. The Joining Fees is reversed if you spend Rs 10,000 within 45 days of your card issuance.
Have you tried any credit cards before? Well, if you have, then after reading this article you must be amazed by the amazing features and benefits Axis Bank ACE Credit Card offers to you as a credit card holder with just minimal annual and joining fees which can easily be waived off or reserved. Paying with a credit card not only makes it easier for you to avoid losses from fraud by transferring the liability to your card issuer but also helps you in feeling financially empowered by leaving more cash in your hands for a longer period of time. All you need to do is to be financially disciplined while using the credit card to enjoy its benefits to the fullest. If you too are planning to invest in Axis Bank ACE Credit Card. then we wish you a successful and happy financial journey ahead. All the best!