The floor is a planar structure, whether a home builder company in the city or a Korat home builder รับสร้างบ้านโคราช knows that the floor is a horizontal planar structure of the building. It serves to support the weight of the load, such as the weight of the resident, furniture, and machinery. and fixed loads, such as the weight caused by the weight of the floor structure itself made from materials such as concrete, steel or wood. The floor will support such loads. Then transfer the weight distribution horizontally to the support point that is beams, columns or load-bearing walls. Sometimes we can design the floor to be strong enough to transfer force to the load-bearing walls on both sides.
The home building company รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี in general, a floor structure system may consist of several spaces arranged in a row, with the end of the tongs leaning against the beams. And the beam serves to support the weight from the joist and transfer the weight to the column. Another popular type of flooring is The area has reinforced concrete with no joists to support, but will lean directly against the beams. The thickness of the floor depends on the load weight. The length and width of the span of the floor in the span from beam to beam and materials used to make the floor In the case of a floor overhang or an opening on that floor The location and size of the floor overhang and openings must be considered in accordance with the location of the support points such as columns or beams supporting the floor.
The form of attachment of floor edges to supporting structures such as walls or columns affects the strength and appearance of the structure.
Important building design considerations that building designers should take into account include the appropriate deflection and oscillation values. because if the floor has strength only weight gain But there was too much shaking or bending when the weight was applied. It will cause the surface of the floor or ceiling that is stuck under the floor to crack or damage. making residents feel insecure
In the event that the floor must support the weight of a mobile load The area should be designed to be tough and tough. coupled with the ability to support flicker and the deflection value is not too much which if too much This will make building occupants feel insecure even if the structure can survive.
For the floor structure of high-rise buildings such as condominiums, offices and dormitories, the height between floors should be designed to have a height that is suitable for the utility. The designer must allow the distance caused by the thickness of the floor itself. distance between ceiling and floor It is often used as an area for piping of electrical, air conditioning, water supply and fire suppression systems.
Selection of materials for floor or ceiling decoration Designers should choose materials that are suitable for their use. and should be a sound-absorbing material that does not cause noise to residents between adjacent floors. Should take into account the weight of that material as well in case the floor is in a high-traffic area such as a hallway or at the entrance-exit of the building. Should choose materials that are durable. have a long service life and easy to maintain
• Cast-in-place concrete floor. Cast-in-place concrete floor slabs are classified according to the relationship between the width and length of the slab.
• Prefabricated concrete floors are placed on beams or load-bearing walls.
• Steel alley beams to support steel slabs or precast concrete slabs.
• Main beams, columns or walls to support the steel alley beams again.
• Steel girder is stronger than truss girder, so the distance between steel girder is greater than girder.
• The end of the alley beam (Hu Chang) can be extended to accept floor slabs, limited.
• Alley beams made from a sheer truss form composed of cold-rolled structural steel. not far from each other The end head is supported by steel beams. or a load-bearing wall
• The span length of the steel slab or precast concrete slab is shortened.
• The prefabricated slab is supported by wooden joists.
• The wooden beams are placed apart to support the floor slabs. which is usually a plank floor
• If there must be an opening or have a point weight It must be specially strengthened to the structure with a floor supported by wooden joists.
• Under the floor is not popular to hit the ceiling. showing pipes and wires And the soundproofing is not as good as it should be.
• The floor is supported by joists placed close together. The slabs may be thick plywood or planks as required.
• Under the floor may consist of an insulating layer. utility equipment and hit the ceiling that can be used for a short span of time because each joist is placed close to each other
• Support that can be done in many forms.