Have you forgotten to give attention to your hair due to your busy routine? Or you don’t know what is the right hair care routine for you due to a lot of options. If you are, then you have landed at the right place.
A haircare routine provides nourishment to your hair and makes sure that your hair stays healthy, frizz-free, and strong. In this post, we discuss a complete hair care routine for your hair so read on to learn;
Determine your hair type
Straight hair doesn’t curl effectively and crashes and burns from the roots, right down to the ends. They are soft and silky. Ladies with the hair type will, in general, have oily scalps that cause the hair to get oily equally.
Wavy hair falls in between straight and curly types. You may see delicate, enormous curls as it advances from the roots towards the end. This hair type is usually rough in texture. It can hold hairstyles well. Along these lines, if you wish to straighten, curl or style your hair in any type, this hair type is the most advantageous and the simplest to try different things with.
This type of hair has prominent hair from roots, so they are fizzier as compared to the straight and wavy types.
They are usually known as African American hair. People with oily hair have very tight curls and are quite fragile. They tend to break easily if not taken care of properly.
Recommended hair care routine
For straight hair
Many people think that straight hair is easy to manage, but the fact is they need to be taken care of as much as the other types.
How to wash
It is recommended to use sulfate-free shampoos to get rid of the excess grease and dirt. Many products can help you to keep oil and grease away from your scalp.
Washing once in 2-3 days is recommended unless your scalp becomes greasy due to other reasons.
Care routine for straight hairs
- Use a light conditioner
- You can pick the conditioner with coconut or jojoba oil so that they keep your hair nourished soft without causing it to feel too heavy.
- Use conditioners only at the ends to avoid applying them at roots.
- Using volumizing mousse will help your hair to lose its roots. Apply the mousse in damp hair.
Care routine For wavy hair
You can do lots of experiments with wavy hair if taken care of properly.
How to wash
- This type of hair does not need to be washed like straight hair. They should be washed once every 3-4 days.
- I prefer to use sulfate-free shampoos specially designed for wavy hair types. They work well with your wavy hair.
How to care
- Nourishing your hair with an oil rub before you wash will keep it healthy and hydrated. You can do this one hour prior to washing your hair.
- Condition your hair each time you wash it.
- Wavy hair will, in general, be more dry than straight hair at the ends. You can utilize oil to forestall this and keep your hair shaft and finish fed and hydrated.
- You can even use a leave-in conditioner or best pomade for fine hair, scrunch your hair and make those waves conspicuous. Apply it to your moist hair after you’re out of the shower and curve your hair forward. Scrunch your hair, use your fists to give it that bob, and leave it to dry.
Care routine for Curly hair
Curly adds a sense of fun to your personality. However, they are challenging to maintain and tend to get dry quickly.
How to wash
- Use sulfate-free shampoo but remember, don’t apply it to your scalp because shampoos use it to remove oils and moisture, which can make your hair more frizzy and dry.
- People with curly hair wash their hair once a week to prevent it from drying.
- Use conditioner every 3-4 days to make your hair soft and nourished well.
How to care
- conditioning your hair is a higher priority than shampooing it. This keeps it fed and without the frizz. You can even add a couple of drops of essential oil to your conditioner to keep your scalp and hair liberated from dryness.
- Deep conditioning your hair can be an essential piece of your routine.
- Detangle your hair in the shower when you have applied a conditioner. This is the most ideal approach to keep it from breaking.
- You can use hair-setting lotions for natural hairs to make those circles stick out!
- These are devices that assist your hair dry in a characterized example to keep it from getting fuzzy.
Some general tips
- Oil your hair
It is best to oil your hair once a week to provide better nourishment and shine to your hair.
- Trim your hair
Trimming does not mean that your hair grows fast. It is a way to get rid of split ends. It is recommended that you trim your hair once every 2-3 months.
- Avoid using too many heat tools
It is best to use the best tools with less heat production.