Want to set up a new Linksys WiFi range extender or looking to change its settings, the common way is – login to Linksys extender.
However, most Linksys extender users don’t know how to log in to Linksys WiFi range extender. If you are also experiencing the same issue, then this piece of writing is just for you. In this write-up, we will make you aware with the complete Linksys default login process. Shall we start?
How to Login to Linksys Extender?
Follow the step-by-step instructions given-below to login to Linksys extender without any hassle:
Step 1: Place Your Linksys Extender
The first step is the placement of your Linksys extender.
- Place your Linksys extender in the same room where you have placed your router.
- Do not hide your Linksys extender and your router under a table, behind an almirah or inside a cabinet.
- Choose an open, higher, and center location in your home for your Linksys WiFi range extender.
- Also, we suggest you keep your Linksys WiFi extender away from the range and reach of public WiFi. For this, you have to avoid placing your Linksys extender near to walls, doors, and windows.
Step 2: Turn on Your Linksys WiFi Range Extender
Once you’re done with the placement process, connect the power adapter of your Linksys WiFi extender to a working wall outlet and turn it on. Ensure that a continuous power supply is being supplied to your Linksys extender. Do not plug your Linksys extender into a damaged or loose wall socket.
Step 3: Connect Your Linksys Extender to Your Router
- Grab an Ethernet cable and use it to connect your Linksys extender and your router.
- Ensure to make a strong, secure, and finger-tight connection between your Linksys extender and router.
- Do not use an Ethernet cable which is damaged or has cuts on it.
Step 4: Turn on a PC or Laptop
To access the Linksys default login page, you need a PC or a laptop that is connected to your extender’s WiFi. It is advised to use only an up-to-date device. On the off chance if the software version on your PC or laptop is outdated, then you will surely face Linksys default login issues.
Step 5: Open an Internet Browser
After turning on your PC or laptop, pull up an internet browser in it of your choice. However, you have to ensure that the web browser you are using to access the Linksys default login page is up-to-date and free from the load of browsing history, junk files, cache, and cookies.
Step 6: Login to Linksys Extender
- After turning on an internet browser, hover your mouse cursor over the browser’s address bar and type extender.linksys.com.
- Once done, press the Enter key to continue.
- You will be redirected to the Linksys extender login page.
- Enter the Linksys extender password in its respective field and click on Log In.
Step 7: You’re all Done
Thus, in this simple way, you can easily login to Linksys extender without any hassle. After logging in, you will be able to setup Linksys extender and change its settings as per your requirements.
After setting up Linksys extender, you are free to unplug it and move it to your preferred location. But, the area you choose for your Linksys extender must be in reach of your router.
Bonus Tip: To avoid extender.linksys.com not working issue, it is suggested – do not use the browser’s search bar to enter extender.linksys.com.
Hopefully, the steps given in this write-up proved helpful to you to login to Linksys extender without any difficulty? On the off chance if you need immediate technical assistance, reach out to our competent knowledgeable experts now.