In today’s world– the customer is the king. All the power rests with the customer. Customers can make your business or break it. The customer can choose your brand, promote it and take you to new heights only if you improve customer experience. If not, the customer will choose your competitor over you. You surely don’t want this to happen, so you will have to improve your customer experience.
We will tell you the ways to improve your customer experience.
- User-Friendly Website: Business models have become online. Many companies operate through online websites. Sales occur online. Therefore, it is important to have a user-friendly website so that navigation is easy. A user-friendly website means regular UX/UI improvements, no bugs, less page load time, a well-designed website, etc. Hiring a professional will help you maintain the website with regular updates.
- Transparency in Payment: Most companies operating online accept online payments only. Transparency in payments is a must to win customer’s trust. Second, to transparent payment, it is important to provide multiple payment options. When the user has multiple payment options, the chances are they will return to your website because they have the ability to choose what they want. Third, avoid payment gateway crashes. It’s an unpleasant situation for a customer making payment to realise at the end that it was a failed payment.
- Mobile Application: More than the website, customers prefer mobile applications for online transactions. Having a mobile application could prove beneficial for your business. Have a supporting mobile application for both Android and IOS software. Keep updating your mobile application with the latest updates and features. Make it a cakewalk experience for your users. To attract more customers, give incentives like download Bakingo android app and win rewards. Refer and win.
- Personalisation: Customers prefer personalised interaction. Personalisation is preferred because the customer will get what they are looking for. It makes customers feel special. Personalise your emails for them. Using the data survey, send them personalised sms. Suggest them products on the basis of their purchasing history. When customers feel the website understands them better, they are more likely to return to the website or app over and over again.
- Discounts and Vouchers: Every customer looks for incentives while making a purchase. A satisfactory customer experience calls for giving customers discounts and incentives on their purchases. You can give a 10% discount on the second purchase or first purchase rebate. In case you assist the customers with Online cake delivery, have a provision of free delivery along with other kinds of delivery services.
- Variety of Options: Every business owner knows this. Variety drives sales. Customers look for different options before making a purchase. If you want customers to buy from your website, offer them enough choices. Moreover, have choices that they are looking for, and you do this with the help of previous buying history, conducting surveys to know your customers better.
- Quality: Customers are more likely to come back to you when you provide them with quality. Never ever compromise on quality. It’s always quality over quantity. If you provide quality products, customers will be willing to pay more. Also, quality will improve their satisfaction with your brand.
- Offer Services: Customers are looking for services—comfort and convenience in everything. The Main USP of online business is comfort and convenience. Offer as many services as you can, such as home delivery, refunds, cancellation, updating of address, etc.
Customers are an asset to the company. Keeping them happy and satisfied is the key to reaching new heights. Implement the following pointers, and you will have a thick base of customers.