What is so special with Korean-style ID photos? Unlike in other places, Koreans take their photos seriously, especially for professional use. They want to make you look presentable in the best way possible. In this article, Ziptoss has made a guide on how you can get Korean-style photoshoots for IDs.
The art of photo editing is time-consuming and it takes a lot of effort to make photos look good. Photo studios in South Korea give the best quality photos for your needs.
First, open your closet and find a potential bottom you can use – casual shorts, pants, skirt, leggings, you name it. A pair of jeans is advisable because it can be matched with almost anything. However, only choose one that you are comfortable wearing. Remember, if you sacrifice comfort for fashion, it will not work and may even lead to disaster.
The art of photo editing is time-consuming and requires a lot of effort to make photos look good. Korean photo studios provide the best photo quality to meet your needs. The Korean-style shooting experience is absolutely unforgettable for foreigners. Experiencing a Korean-style photoshoot is surely memorable for foreigners, some things you’ll be taking part in this type of photoshoot is:
- Having a professional hairdresser and/or makeup artist to make sure you look your best in the photos.
- Getting excellent results in your photos taken by a professional photographer.
- Paying a reasonable price with your ID photos.
- You’ll be having an editing session with the photographer to ensure that you are satisfied with the ID picture format of your photos.
If you’ve decided to try and book a schedule for a Korea-style photoshoot, here are some things to take note of:
- Arrive on time. If you arrive later than your scheduled time, some shops might cancel your appointment(you can ask for a refund if this happens).
- It may be difficult to schedule according to your chosen date or time because of overbooking or other situations(depending on the studio). You can make sure that you have a secure slot in your schedule by contacting the studio or waiting for an email, call, SMS from the studio for confirmation.
- Studio services can be used for all ages(with standard rates). Studio services can be used for all ages(with standard rates).
- Dramatic actors are highly appealing. There’s a reason why Korean dramas have so many “broody shower sequences” and “princess for a day photoshoots.”
- Depicts classic Confucian ideals of family connections, parental respect, friendships, and love which have global appeal
- The ability to combine traditional values with Western materialism
- Compared to Western dramas, the series has less sexual and violent content
- They are planned to be completed in a certain number of episodes
- They have basic storylines that are easy to follow between roles of good and evil
- The episodes are concise, and the story revolves around a central theme
- Studio services can be used for all ages(with standard rates).
- Original photos are printed right away after having a photo editing session with the photographer.