Surgery is the only option to completely remove anal fistula. Fistula treatment is not usually possible without surgery. An FDA approved treatment for fistula is laser surgery. Consult the best Fistula Doctor in Kolkata.
What is the procedure for laser treatment of anal fistula?
Because of its effectiveness and benefits, laser surgery for anal fistula is becoming more popular in India. The laser procedure uses a thin laser probe to precisely inject laser energy into the fistula tract. The laser probe is pulled back to close the tract after it has been inserted.
The entire procedure is quick and leaves healthy tissue intact. The recovery time for fistula is very quick and easy. So Contact us to know more about the Best Treatment for Fistula.
Laser treatment for fistula: Laser treatment for anal fistula: Benefits
These are some of the many benefits of laser treatment for anal fistula
* This is a short procedure
* The procedure is minimally invasive
* More effective healing than traditional surgeries
* Quicker recovery and return to your normal routine
* Daycare procedure
* A painless procedure
* There are fewer complications after surgery.
* There are very low chances of recurrence
Laser surgery for fistula can have side effects
Laser surgery can cause temporary constipation. Talk to your doctor about getting laxatives to help with constipation following surgery. The surgery requires precision and expertise. We have surgeons who have more than 10 years experience in laser surgery for anorectal issues. To learn more about laser treatment for fistula, you can reach out to our experts online.
Before you can proceed with treatment, you must disclose all your medical history. Follow all instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
Laser treatment of anal fistula allows for recovery
The laser treatment of fistula is quick and painless. The patient can return home within a few hours of surgery because it is minimally invasive.
After 2-3 days, the patient can resume their daily activities.
* Consult your doctor before engaging in strenuous activity.
* The surgeon will give you a diet plan to follow for the first few days following fistula laser surgery.
If you notice anything unusual, contact your doctor immediately.
When should I see a doctor?
When the patient returns home from surgery, they should follow all instructions given by their healthcare provider. Follow all instructions, no matter what they are about diet or exercise. This will ensure a quick recovery.
You should be aware of these signs after surgery and seek medical attention if necessary.
* Increasing pain, inflammation or discharge
* Nausea or vomiting
* Constipation (no bowel movement for more than 3 days)
* It is difficult to pass urine
* Anal area pain, redness, swelling and/or swelling
* Increased swelling of lymph nodes in the groin
* Inadequate bowel control
After laser fistula surgery, the chances of developing these symptoms are very low.