HomeHealth and FitnessPsychological Cause and effect...

Psychological Cause and effect of Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile dysfunction also called as impotence is a serious health problem in men characterized by a lack or normal erection. 

Some people think that erectile dysfunction is purely a medical condition caused due to other systemic pathology, but the reality is that you can also have erectile dysfunction because of psychological and mental problems. 

There is a 10% to 20% portion of all the erectile dysfunction cases that are caused due to psychological problems, which means the rest 80% to 90% of the cases are due to other causes that include diabetes, cardiovascular problems, hypertension, cancers, hormonal regulations, brain injury, accidents, old age. 

To deal with erectile dysfunction due to any cause you need to contact Kamagra oral jelly suppliers Australia for effective treatment options at the best prices.

How to identify that erectile dysfunction is due to psychological reasons?

The key method to identify that your erectile dysfunction is due to psychological reasons and not medical reasons is to rule out all the medical causes of erectile dysfunction through screening and self-evaluation.

For the screening examination, you need to assess yourself following the steps,

  • Take a look at your medical record and find if you have any of the medical conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction.
  • Evaluate yourself, how often you have the problem of failed erection.
  • See if any financial, social, or family problems are giving you psychological stress.

This way you would find if you have any psychological problem or it’s just your perception. Remember that erectile dysfunction can be caused due to the combined effect of medical and psychological problems as well.

Read also: Smart Tips To Cure Erectile Dysfunction& Help Lead A Better Life!

What psychological stressors can cause erectile dysfunction?

Following are some scenarios where you encounter a rise in your stress hormone and your fight or flight mode is activated. And when this state of stress persists you may fall into an unresolved psychological burden that leads to erectile dysfunction.

  1. Stress: Problems like financial, social, and marital issues are leading causes of psychological stress that can make you feel worst at times.
  2. Guilt: You may feel guilty of not being able to have a satisfactory experience, however, this guilt is of no use and can shatter your confidence. Guilt due to anything can ruin your intimate life and can cause an erection failure as a result.
  3. Abuse: Sexual abuse at any stage of your life alter your emotional responses and makes it difficult for you to have a normal erectile response to a stimulus.
  4. Depression: Depression is the most common form of psychological stress that is defined as a constant low mood, lack of interest, and difficulty arousal.
  5. Anxiety: Anxiety is a state of excitability and panic attacks in unfavorable circumstances. Anxiety can also cause erectile dysfunction
  6. Lower self-confidence: A lack of confidence in a relationship is one reason for the failure of erection. Low self steam or considering yourself unaware or inferior may contribute a lot to the incidence of a failed erection.

Treatment for Psychological stress related erectile dysfunction:

  • Stress management programs and yoga sessions should be availed for general relaxation and mind-body techniques.
  • Drugs like Phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors and Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI) are the best medical treatments available for erectile dysfunction. Medical treatment can be availed from Kamagra oral jelly suppliers Australia for effective treatment of erectile dysfunction, which will bring you to normal faster than ever.
  • Regular jogging helps improve circulation to the erectile organ and promotes normal erection. 
  • Consultation with friends or doctors is one way to build an understanding of the situation and relieve much of your psychological stress.
  • Having a balanced diet is also good for getting rid of erection problems.

Red Note: 30 September 2022

Banned Categories: Casinos, Betting, Gambling, Poker, Adult, Religion, Hate speech, Dating and Drugs related content. Any links from these niches in general posts are also strictly banned.

-Non English, CBD and Crypto content is Accepted

Latest Articles

More from Author

Keeping a Weapon in Your Vehicle While Traveling is Safe or Not?

Can you keep the Weapon in Your Vehicle While Traveling or...

IGTV Guide: What, Why, and How You Should Use It as a Marketing Tool

IGTV has created a lazy start, but brands are getting the...

Making Your Home Cushioning Comfortable and Fashionable

Decorating your own home isn't just about the colours of the...

Useful Tips for Buying Best Ultra-Book 2021 – Amir Articles

You would possibly search for an Ultrabook if your work incorporates...