Do you create video tutorials? But you are a little bit puzzled as to what is the best video editing software for creating tutorials.
Then no need to worry about that, we are introducing you to some of the best video editing software for making tutorials.
What Are The Best Software To Create Online Tutorials?
These are the 5 best video editing software that is used for making tutorials-
- iSpring Suite
- Active Presenter
Now, you will know them briefly so that it will become easy for you to choose between one of them.
iSpring Suite is the best video editing software for creating tutorials. It is an easy-to-use tutorial video creator. This software is very simple to use. You just have to record the video then add graphics and texts to it. Now you can easily upload the video to Web, LMS, or YouTube.
How iSpring Suite Is The Best Software To Create Online Tutorials?
- It guides the users on how to record videos quickly or step-by-step.
- With iSpring, two videos can be recorded at once.
- With the use of this software, you can create professional videos.
- It allows annotations, transitions, titles, or graphics to upgrade the video.
- You can record voice-over with video or can add text and images in the video.
- The mouse cursor can be highlighted while recording which is best for recording tutorials.
- Its important feature is it removes the unnecessary extra noise from the video.
Pricing of iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite prices start at $799 per year as per the author. Also a 30-day trial.
Snagit is a simple and strong video recording software best for image capture or creating tutorials. This video recording and editing software help you to record your screen fastly. You can add context to your videos and simply share them with your colleagues.
It works very simply that firstly it records the screen then you can trim the video mark screenshots or add templates to them. Now you can share it in videos, images, or GIFs format.
What Features Of Snagit Makes It A Better Video Editing Software For Tutorials?
- Make your video professional by adding annotations to it that have multiple pre-made styles.
- It can modify the standard screenshots into simple graphics.
- Automatically rearrange the buttons, delete texts or edit other things on your screenshots.
- Without redesigning the whole image you can change the colors, fonts, size of the screenshot.
- Keep all your important tools well-organized at a place.
Pricing Of Snagit
Its cost is quite high but if you use Techsmith Coupon Codes, you can buy it at an affordable price of $49.95.
Camtasia is an easily usable video recording software and also a strong video editor. If you are looking for a professional video editor you can go to Camtasia software.
You do not need any complicated editing skills just use a template and start video recording. It is the best software for recording tutorials.
Is Camtasia A Good Choice For Making Video Tutorials?
- For reducing the editing time, it provides pre-made templates for the video.
- You can record everything on the screen such as PowerPoint presentations, video calls, etc.
- It records video and audio with Webcam.
- You can specifically record what you want. Whether the entire screen or a certain part of the screen.
- The right-free music is available in the Camtasia Library, so you can use them for your video.
- It saves your used styles and compositions so you can use them quickly.
Pricing of Camtasia
Camtasia is an expensive software but at the time of seasonal sales like Black Friday, it offers some discounts by using Camtasia Coupon Code. This lets you buy it at reasonable prices.
Active Presenter is all in one screen or video recording software as well as e-learning software. It offers all the features that are needed for making a video tutorial. Such as screen recording, annotations, editing videos, and much more. Active Presenter offers all the features that are needed for making a video tutorial.
Is Active Presenter Good Software To Create Video Tutorials?
- It creates high-quality videos with many video effects like texts, lines, fills, and shadow styles.
- While creating a new project it uses perfect themes and templates.
- There are various transitions and animation effects available.
- You can lock the size and position of the objects for easily editing the videos.
- If you have not installed PowerPoint on your device then you can import PowerPoint slides directly.
Pricing of Active Presenter
Active Presenter’s paid version starts at $199 but it also offers a free version.
Flashback is a screen recording or video editing software that records the screen, audio, or webcam.
It provides various features that make your video recording and editing simpler.
How Do You Make A Good Video Tutorial With FlashBack?
- You can add texts, images, audio, or callouts for the enhancement of your video.
- There are no watermarks that spoil your video recording.
- It offers interactive buttons for easy video recording.
- You can directly upload your video to youtube or FlashBack Connect.
Pricing of FlashBack
It offers a 30-day free trial after which you have to buy it for $99.
We have explained the best video editing software to generate video tutorials. About all their features and prices to make it easy for you to choose any one of them. From Myside Camtasia is the best software to create tutorial videos but it is quite expensive. Now, it’s totally up to you which software you want to use for creating tutorial videos.