WordPress plugins are used to increase the efficiency of your WordPress websites. Read about must have “WordPress Plugins” for all sites.
It would be challenging to decide the six must-have WordPress plugins as WordPress owns more than fifty thousand plugins. However, we can shed light on those plugins that every WordPress website eventually needs to build in a better way.
If you know, WordPress has some by default plugins installed, such as Akismet and Jetpack. Akismet is an anti-spam service that keeps an eye on the comments on your pages and posts. Woocommerce development company is best choice for everyone to get better results in short time.
WordPress is the most popular CMS on the planet and with good reason
Put simply, WordPress enables web designers to create the most stunning, comprehensive websites imaginable.
However, if you can’t code, creating a WordPress website may prove challenging (if not downright impossible). You can always visit IDX software because its one of the best in whole market.
With Elementor, you can create dynamic WordPress websites without having to write a single line of code.
And, best of all, it’s free!
With its intuitive drag and drop editor, 90+ widgets and hundreds of designer made templates, just about anyone can create the website they’ve always dreamed of.
Those looking to create ecommerce websites, or leverage powerful tools such as Elementor’s form builder, can opt for one of 4 subscription plans, starting at $49 per year
Did you know?
“There are 54,257 free plugins in the official WordPress Plugin Directory, with more added every day, and there are more than 6,000 premium WordPress plugins.”
Besides, WordPress plugins are used to increase the efficiency of your WordPress websites. WordPress is one of the best content management systems (CMS) and is widely used in the market, and the beauty of WordPress is that it is easy to configure and use. Furthermore, WordPress is entirely free to use and for a lifetime.
When it comes to the most wanted plugins for WordPress, we have found out the mandatory plugins for any WordPress website to make it functional and responsive.
Before further ado, let’s explore each of the plugins in detail to understand our readers better. Happy reading!
1. myCred – Points, Rewards, Gamification, Ranks, Badges & Loyalty Plugin
Once your website is ready, gamify it. It is the best technique to build marketing strategies without spending on any marketing efforts. myCred does it all.
myCred is the well-known point management system through which you can easily incorporate the fun gaming elements into your website and make it interactive and engaging to grab the customers’ attention.
Moreover, myCred builds a loyalty program to convert the potential visitors into staunching customers and retain them on your website for a more extended period. All of this is possible because myCred offers digital rewards to the customers on performing a specific action on your website.
Those virtual rewards can be redeemed on your website by either shopping online or turn them into real money. The beauty of myCred is that it does not come alone. It has a wide variety of more than fifty practical add-ons that play an essential role in increasing the functionality of your website. The top five add-ons include CashCred, buyCred, myCred Social Share, myCred Spin Wheel, and myCred Arcade Game.
- myCred offers virtual rewards such as points, badges, and ranks to the customers.
- The users can easily turn their earned points into real money.
- The users can easily purchase the myCred points.
- An admin can easily manage the points with myCred and also track the point history at any time and anywhere.
- myCred builds leaderboards for easily recognizing the top-ranked customers and fluctuations in points assignments.
- It is a theme independent plugin and can be efficiently run with any theme if it supports widgets and shortcodes.
- It allows you to add your translation easily, or you have the power to adjust the built-in translations.
- An admin has the overall control over the entire point management system and can easily add or deduct the points from the customers’ earnings.
2. Gravity Forms
Gravity forms plugins is a Swiss Army Knife for WordPress website. It has several add-ons that are widely used throughout the WordPress website. The most common use is to build contact forms.
The contact forms are the ways to build a connection between a website owner and the website visitors. Additionally, contact form customization is possible with gravity forms. If we take a step ahead, you can build an appointment booking system with gravity forms and easily make transactions using the world’s top-class payment service providers integrated with gravity forms.
- Easy to use, download, and configure with a few simple steps.
- User-friendly yet powerful forms with more than thirty ready-to-use templates.
- Take complete control over the fields. pages, sections, posts with the conditional logic system.
- Respond to your customers automatically with the email notification system.
- Give the power to the users for uploading files with different formats through the forms.
- Preview the changes easily once they are implemented.
- Keep the calculations safe and authentic with gravity forms.
- Responsive to every mobile device.
WPEasyPay is the top-notch subscription payments plugin that simplifies the payment acceptance and receiving process. It is a popular WordPress plugin that is very simple to use, light in weight, and fast in nature.
It is the secure payment platform to process any type of transaction through your WordPress websites, with this plugin also leads to a higher conversion rate. The Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Client (B2C) customers will process the payment actions with this plugin.
- It offers 99.9% Uptime value to process payments.
- It offers you building improved payment forms.
- The simple and multi-forms can be created with WPEasyPay.
- Track your transaction analytics using the subscription reports.
- It allows you to pause and resume your subscriptions at any time.
- Drag and drop, upload files, amount layout, are other features of WPEasyPay.
OptinSpin is a lead generation tool for website owners that works insanely amazing and takes your website to the next level of success by capturing the market.
It is the best marketing plugin for WordPress websites that helps in increasing your revenue by offering digital rewards to the winners. A beautiful, fortunate spin-to-win wheel contains virtual prizes on each of its slices. In addition, it requires an email address of the spinners and then uses those emails for marketing purposes.
- It offers discount offers in the form of coupons for increasing sales.
- You can customize the OptinSpin according to your brand colors and theme.
- It can be integrated with the MailChimp marketing tool.
- It helps in reconnecting with your customers using Facebook messenger.
- Manage your email data with the help of eCommerce CRM Drip with OptinSpin.
Build your virtual store within a few minutes with the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress. It is an open-source, free-to-use, and widely used eCommerce platform. More than five million online stores are built on WooCommerce.
WooCommerce shifts your entire WordPress blog into an eCommerce platform where you can easily upload your products, customize them, and start selling them easily.
- It allows you to sell anything from physical products to digital products.
- It is completely free and customizable. You have complete control over your store.
- The experts and developers are available in the WooCommerce communities to answer your questions.
- WooCommerce contains more than 400 official extensions that add functionality and efficiency to your online stores.
- A comprehensive and updated documentation guide is available for your help.
Optimize your website content with YoastSEO and rank it higher in the search engine result pages. It is one of the most popular WordPress plugins for optimizing the website content by keeping all the major and minor algorithm logics under consideration.
- Optimize your website content, including posts and pages, by using the targeted keywords.
- It calculates the reading time of your content.
- It is integrated with Elementor, Zapier, and other applicable third-party tools.
- It builds internal linking to improve the overall SEO of your website.
That would be all. WordPress is a generic platform where ‘six’ is a minimal number. However, we have covered the must-have WordPress plugins for building a better WordPress website. Go through each of them and install them on your WordPress website for an optimal response.
Please share “Six Must-Have WordPress Plugins – Special Guide for WordPress Users” with friends and family.