Everyone likes to eat delicious food, but without our stomach comes out. But do you know the importance of Yoga to Reduce Belly Fat?
Everyone likes to eat delicious food, but our stomach comes out due to overeating and fat-rich food. But the joy is that you can reduce the stomach with the help of yoga. Every human who is upset with his big belly and heavyweight and who wants to reduce belly fat. He can do yoga. Although there are many ways to reduce the stomach, the best way can be yoga.
With some yogasana, you can reduce your abdominal fat. Having more fat on the stomach increases more problems. Therefore, by having a balanced diet and some yoga, you can reduce belly fat in a short time. These yoga asanas not only reduce your abdominal fat but also keep your body and brain healthy.
Yoga to reduce belly fat
We are telling you some yoga asanas to reduce belly fat, which you can get rid of your big belly by doing it regularly. These asanas are as follows.
Dhanurasana is a Sanskrit word. The word “Dhanur” in it means “Dhanush.” Performing this asana brings a lot of flexibility to your spine. It is a good asana for reducing belly and weight.
The right way to do Dhanurasana –
1. First, lay a yoga mat on the ground.
2. Lie on your stomach.
3. Now bend both your legs from the knees.
4. Then move both your hands from front to back.
5. Now, try to hold the feet with your hands.
6. Stop for 20 to 30 seconds under this stage.
7. After some time, open your hands and return to your position again.
- Samasthiti asana
Performing Samasthiti postures improves blood circulation in the body. It also calms your brain along with your body and also helps in reducing your belly fat. You can also know more about meditation by joining 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
The Right way to perform Samasthiti postures-
1. To do this, keep your feet absolutely straight. And keep both the claws together.
2. Keep both ankles at a distance.
3. Now raise both hands directly upwards. And as much as possible, pull your hands over the head.
4. Now try to stand on the paws, raising the ankles.
5. Now mix the fingers of both hands.
6. Breathing normally, try to stay in this state for 20 to 30 seconds.
7. Now slowly come back to normal.
If you also want to reduce your abdominal fat, then this asana is beneficial for you. Doing this puts pressure on your stomach. Helpful to reduce belly fat.
The right way to do Padahastasana –
1. To do this, first of all, spread the mat on the ground and stand upright on it.
2. Keep both your feet together.
3. Now, straighten both your hands upwards.
4. After this, slowly bend down from the waist.
5. Now, try to hold the paws of the feet with both hands.
6. Try to remain in this state for 60 to 90 seconds. If there are problems, you can stay for a short time.
7. Now slowly return to your position again.
Note- If you have pain in your spine, do not do this asana.
- Navasana Posture
This asana is a very effective asana to reduce belly fat. The position of the person performing this asana looks like a boat. This asana is also known to reduce stomach fat and reduce other diseases.
The Right Way to do Navasana –
1. First, spread a yoga mat.
2. Now sit with both your legs straight on it.
3. Keep the spine perfectly straight, and both hands also straighten.
4. Now raise both your legs straight upwards.
5. You can lean back slightly to create balance.
6. Keep both your hands straight forward.
7. This will create a 45-degree angle between your legs and upper body.
8. Try to stay in this state for 10 to 20 seconds.
9. Now, lower your feet and come to your initial state.
- Samokonasana Posture-
Samkonasana is also known as a straight angle pose. By doing this asana, the area below the waist is strengthened. It also keeps your stomach in and relieves problems like back pain. By doing this asana, your body becomes flexible, and the spine also remains strong.
The right way to do Samkonasana –
1. First of all, place a yoga mat on the ground.
2. Now, keep both your legs together.
3. Keep both your hands also straight.
4. Now, keep both your hands above the head and keep it straight. And bend back a little bit.
5. Now again, put your hands on your head. And while taking a deep breath, tilt your waist forward at 90 degrees.
6. After this, stand up straight while exhaling.
Uttanapadasana is done with the help of the back lying down. There are many benefits from this asana, and it also helps in reducing the stomach.
The right way to do Uttanapadaasana –
1. To do Uttanapadasana, first of all, place a yoga mat on the ground.
2. Now lie down on this mat.
3. Keep both legs absolutely straight.
4. Now, keep both the palms facing down.
5. Now breathe slowly, raise the legs upwards.
6. Now raise your legs to 45 degrees.
7. In this state, try to stop your feet for 15 to 20 seconds.
8. Now, slowly lower your legs to your initial position.
Note- If you have a problem with headache, the said blood pressure, back pain, ulcer, etc., do not do this asana by yourself, first seek a doctor’s advice. And follow their instructions.
Please share “Yoga to Reduce Belly Fat – Most Effective Yoga Tips – Amir Articles” with friends and family.