Are you in need of money and plan to apply for a loan? What happened? You have nothing to give as security? In that case, you might be thinking that you are not eligible to get a personal loan. Well, that is not true because you can always explore the option of a collateral-free personal loan.
An overview of the meaning of collateral-free personal loan:
- Collateral free personal loan simply means personal loans where the borrower does not have to give any collateral to the lender.
- That is a personal loan where you do not have to give any security and hence it is the lender who is exposed to more risks.
- Collateral is a valuable item that the borrower gives as a security to the lender at the time of taking a personal loan. But in the case of a collateral-free personal loan, no such valuable item has to be given by the borrower.
Take a look at the important features of collateral-free personal loan:
- As per the terms laid down by the MSMED Act of 2006 Micro and small enterprises can get a collateral-free personal loan up to Rs 1 crore.
- If the income and credit score of the borrower is excellent then he stands a chance to get a higher amount of collateral-free personal loan.
- Existing, as well as new MSEs, can get collateral-free personal loans.
- Depending on the category of the applicant the available margin is 75%,80%, or 85%
- It is possible to get working capital assistance as well.
There are plenty of benefits of collateral-free loans:
- One of the biggest benefits is that the applicant does not have to give any collateral or a third-party guarantee is needed for collateral-free loans.
- Some financial institutions offer these collateral-free loans at subsidized interest rates but yes some factors are taken into account
- There is flexibility in the repayment tenure of these types of personal loans.
- In the case of a collateral-free personal loan, it is possible to get a letter of credit for up to 180 days.
- There is no requirement of any track record and one more benefit is that of product development funding.
- In the case of a collateral-free personal loan, one can get a moratorium period on repayment
- The processing of these collateral-free personal loans is done very quickly.
- Some reputed financial institutions do a quick eligibility check and make sure that the loan is disbursed at the earliest.
Interested in knowing the eligibility criteria of collateral-free personal loans?
- For collateral-free personal loans, the applicant has to be in the age group of 21 to 57 years
- If one wants to get a collateral-free personal loan then he has to fulfill the requirement of a certain minimum income. This income of the applicant must get deposited directly in his bank account.
- For a collateral-free personal loan, the applicant has to fulfill the requirement of a credit score. If the credit score of the applicant is low then he may not be eligible to get a collateral-free personal loan.
Here are the details of different types of unsecured loans:
Based on the tenure and repayment criteria there are 3 types of unsecured loans:
- Revolving loans allows the person to withdraw the amount and then repay it and then he can withdraw the money again. The borrower is given a credit limit and he can withdraw the money as many times as he needs but he must not exceed that credit limit. In the case of revolving loans, the borrower gets the flexibility of repayment of the loan.
- The exact opposite of revolving loans is term loans and in this type of loan, the interest rate and the tenure are fixed.
- For the consolidation of the existing loans, the borrower can opt for consolidation loans.
Unsecured loans can also be classified based on the utility aspect and these are vacation loans, wedding loans, business loans, receivables financing, etc.
Do you want to get a collateral-free personal loan?
Now if you are keen to get a collateral-free personal loan then the next question coming to your mind is from where to get this loan? Some reputed financial institutions are offering collateral-free personal loans.
One such renowned financial company that offers collateral-free personal loans is Moneyview. If you want to get unsecured loans at low-interest rates then you have to choose Moneyview. It is here that you can get the unsecured loans quickly but for that, you need to be eligible to get the loan.
The steps to apply for a collateral-free personal loan from Moneyview:
- The applicant has to first check on the Moneyview website or app about the eligibility criteria and he needs to check if he is eligible to apply.
- The eligible candidate has to fill up the online application form and also submit the soft copies of the documents online.
- If the candidate is eligible and all the requirements are fulfilled then the loan application is approved and the loan is disbursed and credited to the applicant’s bank account in a few hours.
- The applicant has to submit documents like photo id proof, address proof, proof of income, etc along with the collateral-free loan application.
If you are in dire need of money but you have nothing to give as security or you are not in a position to give third party guarantee even then you can apply for a personal loan. In such cases, you have to opt for a collateral-free personal loan in which the applicant does not have to give any collateral. This type of loan is classified based on tenure and repayment aspects as well as based on the utility of the personal loan.
For getting a collateral-free personal loan you can connect with the reputed financial institution Moneyview. You can get a collateral-free personal loan with minimum documentation from the financial institution but for this, you have to fulfill the eligibility requirements. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for a personal loan from Moneyview now!