A charity event usually fills two needs: to bring issues to light for a particular reason and fund-raise. People are naturally very generous and charitable and will provide for your association to make a difference in society. For better management and planning of your charity event, carry out these few steps to enhance both participation and financial donations.
Set a Budget
As a non-profit association, you will eventually be depending on donations, sponsorship and selling tickets for taking care of all the expenditures. It seems OK then to set a financial plan and stick to it. While you need to wow your visitors, you additionally don’t have to make the occasion so luxurious that you end up with little support left to provide for the genuine cause.
Select a Theme
Having a theme for your event generally makes it a whole lot more fun. This is vital; people usually imagine that since it’s for a noble cause and the occasion arranging is bringing critical issues to light that it is some way or another expected to be generally serious. It doesn’t need to be that way by any means. Make an energetic climate with a reasonable theme.
The following are a couple of ideas:
- Themed nights can have different game tables set up where visitors can test their luck and skill. This gets extra cash. Visitors can also willfully give away the cash they win.
- Carnival night is a reasonably good one if visitors are bringing kids along. Visitors can buy tokens to be utilized at game booths. Money raised from the tokens is an extra.
- Auctions are a staple at charity events. Things to sell away can be handcrafted paintings, artworks, and things given by sponsors for your cause.
Pick a Suitable Venue
This one ties back to your budget. Indeed, you need to make an impression, however, the venue is typically the single greatest expense of the occasion. While you would rather not pick a school gym, you would also rather not spend every last penny on the fanciest venue either. Follow these tips while picking a place for your charity event:
- Pick a scene that fits well with your theme.
- Have adequate room to contain the normal turnout as well as extra stuff, like game stalls. Have enough hospitality chairs to accommodate everyone.
- Consider a place that is regularly utilized for high-profile charity events. Thus, you can advertise your event.
- Make sure the venue has all facilities. Air conditioning, restrooms, food and drinks should be readily available. Ac services can be of help if your venue needs some help with the Air Conditioning.
Advertise on Social Media
Online media is the best spot to promote your foundation while spending nothing. In the weeks paving the way to the occasion, make an event hashtag and use it in your posts as a whole and urge participants to do that too. During planning a charity event, you can post pictures or videos that outline why your goal is so important.