Gone are the days when you could only use a juicer to make juices and smoothies. Now it is all about being a solo multitasker, and our favourite juicer is completely nailing the game. This is the right place if you have invested in such a product and are looking for easy alternatives other than smoothies. But before you start, look into the dos and don’ts for long-lasting usage.
What Are The Dos And Don’ts?
It is always best to use an electric juicer with slow-squeezing technology backed by a low-noise motor. Also, it gets better when a spinning brush mixes up the juice thoroughly. However, to add to the appliance’s longevity, here is a list of dos and don’ts you must follow.
Here is a list of all the things that you must do:
- Clean up the product after every use. Wipe off the stains and puree leftovers with a damp cloth.
- Unplug the appliance and be careful while dismantling the detachable parts.
- Maintain a low speed in the beginning and then move along. Try not to start at a high speed.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Here is a list of all the things that you must not do:
- Avoid juicing out items that are low on water and high on fibre components. Never put ice cubes or hard coconut in the juicer.
- Chop your fruits and vegetables into fine pieces before putting them in the juicer.
- Never leave your product unclean.
6 Surprising Ways To Use Your Juicer Beyond Making Smoothies
Depending on the model and build of the product type, you can move beyond smoothies and try out other recipes of your choice. Some of the impressive ideas are listed below:
Make Salad Dressings & Sauces
An ideal recipe for juicers offering a slow squeeze juicing technology. Make vinaigrettes, healthy dips, and sauces using herbs and vegetables of choice. Also, instead of a food processor, one can rely on a juicer to utilize chickpeas extracted pulp and juice to make delicious hummus.
Make Sauces & Soup
When your juicer comes with a juice filter/smoothie strainer, use a tomato to extract its juices and then carry forward with the pulp that assembles in it. Under conditions when you want to make a light soup, use the product to extract juices out of the vegetables and heat it, adding spices.
Make Ice Creams
When looking for ready-to-eat solutions in ice creams that will not take much time, juicers can be a handy choice. All you need is a frozen banana and a love for sweet delicacies. Now, put the fruit in the juicer and blend. Voila! Your creamy and tasty natural bowl is just ready. Garnish with nuts, Nutella, and peanut butter for an enhanced taste.
Juicers can help create nut butter, all tasty and easy to make. You can add oil to the nuts and run them through the juicer. Do not forget to enhance the flavour using cinnamon, vanilla, honey, salt or cocoa powder. You can apply it to bread and enjoy a nice and fulfilling meal in the morning.
Combine some parsley, basil, mint, and arugula – add those to your juicer and plugin. Yes! Your pesto sauce is just in place. Store the prepared sauce in an air-tight jar, and you are ready. Whether you like pizzas or pasta, the Pesto sauce’s flavour will help you enjoy every bit of the same.
You can easily add some chopped fruits and vegetables to the juicer, let them get thoroughly processed and store the puree and the juice in separate jars. When preparing food for your baby, you can use these to cook something sweet and savoury.
List Of Fruits And Vegetables You Can Add in Juicers
Carry on to find a list of fruits and vegetables that you can put in:
Features To Look For When Buying A Juicer
Here is a list of all the features that you need to consider before buying a juicer:
- Settle for juicers with a 100% pure copper motor that will last a long time without burning out easily, even after daily use.
- A centrifugal juicing technology can help you with seamless blends of the hardest vegetables and fruits.
- Go for a stainless steel mesh to help keep the nutrients intact without reacting with the juice’s ingredients in a glass.
A juicer is a modern-day appliance easing out your everyday kitchen needs. It is easy to handle, offers a quick solution, and helps you with healthy meals all the time. Each brand uses a different juicing technique when it comes to a juicer. You need to choose accordingly.