SSC CHSL Exam on the First Attempt is very difficult for most candidates but this amazing guide can actually help you do it easily.
SSC CHSL exam is one of those prominent exams organized by SSC, which encourages rewarded career growth. Firstly, SSC CHSL aspirants are required to manipulate a refined study plan to match their time and accessibility. They should stick to the routine to qualify for the SSC CHSL exam on the first attempt.
The ultimate game player phase is SSC CHSL Tier 1, the yardstick to reach the ultimate goal. SSC CHSL Tier 1 is an objective mode exam scoring compared to Tier 2, which is in the descriptive model. Hence try to score as high as you can to confirm your success in the exam and acquire an overall cut-off set by SSC.
In case any of the aspirants are going to attempt it for the first time. It is advisable to start the exam preparation by making a systematic study plan and follow it regularly. A thorough study of significant topics that carry heavy weightage will help you to prepare effectively.
The beginning weeks of the exam preparation are crucial to form a strong foundation; hence take up the easy topics to build confidence. It is not an easy task to crack competitive bank exams.
Tips to crack SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam in the first attempt
Follow a study plan persistently with at least two hours each for subjects such as English Language Section and Quantitative Aptitude and One hour each for Reasoning Section and General Awareness per day per week. It will give flawless and result-oriented exam preparation and save a lot of time.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 comprises four sections, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, general awareness, and reasoning. Let’s discuss a section-wise strategy to ace the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam in the first attempt.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
- To learn significant tricks and formula of the topics which are frequently asked in the exam.
- Practice a lot of questions based on the tricks and formulas you have learned to gain speed and accuracy on the significant topics.
- The topics like Average, Ratio, and Percentage hold an appealing weightage. These topics are interlinked, and solving these topics in a loop will make your practice perfect.
- Quantitative Aptitude, Profit and Loss, and Discount is always a considered topic by the examiners for the SSC CHSL EXAM. Speed and Distance, Time and Work are not reckoning in the tricky section. Learning simple formulae and shortcuts makes the exam preparation easy and simple; hence prepare these topics after thoroughly learning and understanding them.
- Give utmost time to Geometry and Trigonometry topics. The questions on these topics are generally tricky, but the solving process is easy only when you have a good practice.
- Mensuration is a formula-based topic; hence one should have a sharp memory of 2D and 3D figures formulae. Take more practice from previous years’ questions to master the formulas on tips, and it becomes a cakewalk to solve questions based on these topics in the examination. Study all significant identities and short cut tricks for Algebra and practice them a lot to ace the section with a high score because it is a scoring section.
Tips for English Language Section
- Learn all the significant grammar rules and solve practice questions and previous years’ questions based on these rules.
- Develop the habit of learning 20-30 words daily as Vocabulary is an integral part of the English Section.
- Can prepare sentence Improvement well by knowing grammar rules covering preposition, tense, subject-verb agreement, pronoun, adjective, etc.
- Revise a list of new words you have discovered while reading daily, as that will make the process of learning vocabulary simple through mnemonics.
Tips for General Awareness Section
- Revision is the ultimate yardstick to prepare the GA section as all the topics need mugging up.
- History is a fundamental section. It involves learning all the important dates, the emperor’s names, their reign period, and important events. Revise them frequently to learn them by heart.
- Maximum questions are asked from Biology in GA; therefore, it is advisable to go through previous years’ questions and the most repeated chapters in this section.
- To master the Polity of GA Section, excellent knowledge of Constitution, Articles, Important dates, and studying previous years questions to make the preparation easy and exam-oriented.
- Read newspapers to update with current affairs and for a fluent recital of words.
- Static GK is the most challenging these days. Prepare it by reading one-liners. Please make a list of the important events, Names of books and authors, Sports Stadiums, Capital and Currencies, Prestigious Award winners, etc. They revise them regularly as these are frequently asked in the exam.
Tips for Reasoning Section
- The reasoning is easy to prepare; hence, less time as questions asked in SSC CHSL EXAM are from moderate to easy level.
- Master the topics such as blood relation cautiously and practice as many questions as you can from this topic. The rest of the topics are quiz and puzzle-based, which can be mastered by developing logical aptitude.
- Practice all the topics from the previous year’s question papers to have good command over the exam pattern and topics from which more questions are asked.
Besides following section-wise preparation for SSC CHSL TIER 1 EXAM, it is advisable to take a full-length mock test from an online mock test series because it is conducted online the latest updates from SSC. You can also take online SSC CHSL coaching in Chandigarh.
Follow these tips to ace the upcoming SSC CHSL EXAM TIER 1 in the first attempt, and you will surely meet the success!!!
ALL THE BEST!
Please share “How to Crack SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam on the First Attempt? – Amir Articles” with friends and family.