If you have been involved in a car accident that resulted in injuries, you should contact Shiner Law Group today. Our attorneys can help you with your claim for compensation for damages and medical expenses. We will fight for the best outcome possible for your rights and interests.
Gather the facts.
- Gather the facts. In order to make a car accident injury claim, you need to be able to prove that your injuries were caused by another person’s negligence or reckless behavior. To do this, you’ll need to gather as much information about what happened in the crash as possible.
- Make notes on everything that happened leading up to it and during its aftermath. This includes any witnesses who may have seen what happened or even heard parts of your story; contact numbers for people involved (if applicable); photos showing where different areas of damage were sustained; medical records (if available); copies of police reports and insurance claims forms; anything else relevant information such as phone records showing calls made from phones used by drivers involved
Do not sign anything until you talk to a lawyer.
Do not sign anything until you talk to a lawyer.
Do not trust the other party’s insurance company.
Do not trust their attorney, who may be working on behalf of the other party and their insurance company, even if they say they are your friend or relative; they don’t know you like we do!
Do not trust their witnesses, who could be paid off by both sides and therefore have an incentive to lie about what happened in order to make themselves look better than they really are (and thus increase their own chances of winning).
Look for witnesses and take witness statements.
- Look for witnesses and take witness statements.
- Document the time, date and location of your accident.
- Take photos of the accident scene, all vehicles involved, your injuries, and any visible property damage.
- Call 911 and get medical treatment as soon as possible
Take photos of the accident scene, all vehicles involved, your injuries, and any visible property damage.
When you’ve been in an accident, it’s important to document what happened. You should take photos of the scene and any vehicles involved in the accident with both a camera phone and your smartphone. Take pictures of yourself, too—this will be helpful if your injuries are severe enough that they need medical attention later on.
There are some things to look out for when taking these photos:
- Make sure there are no signs indicating that any cars have been damaged by another vehicle (such as dents or scratches). If there are any visible signs of damage, this could make it difficult for you to prove liability against another driver involved in an accident with yours; however, if none exist then don’t worry about them too much!
- Look around carefully for anything else around where you were injured due to this incident like broken glass bottles lying around waiting for someone else’s misfortune instead already having one already happening now themselves.”
Call 911 and get medical treatment.
- Call 911 and get medical treatment.
- You can always call 911, even if it’s not an emergency situation. The operator will ask you questions about the accident, your injuries and location of others involved in the crash.
Talk to an attorney as soon as possible.
If you’ve been in an accident, don’t sign anything until you talk to a lawyer. Don’t talk to insurance companies or other parties involved in your case before speaking with an attorney. Talk to those people only if they have asked for your permission, which means that they have collected information about the accident and how it happened from one of the parties involved (the driver who hit you).
Don’t give recorded statements or agree on any settlement without first consulting with legal counsel who can explain all the terms and conditions of any agreement being made between yourself and the other party involved in this incident.
If you have been involved in a car accident that resulted in injuries, you should contact Shiner Law Group today
If you have been involved in a car accident that resulted in injuries, it is important to contact Shiner Law Group today. We have a proven track record of success and will help you get the compensation you deserve.
Shiner Law Group has been providing legal services to victims of personal injury claims since 1994 and has been recognized as one of the most successful law firms in Texas by The Best Lawyers® list for personal injury litigation. Our attorneys are experts on all aspects of personal injury litigation, including medical malpractice cases, workers’ compensation claims and wrongful death cases related to auto accidents or other accidents involving motor vehicles.
If you have been involved in a car accident that resulted in injuries, it is important to contact a lawyer. The Shiner Law Group will be able to help you with your case and get compensation for the pain and suffering caused by the crash. Contact us today if you need assistance with an auto accident claim!