Cryptocurrency has been in the mainstream media even before the era of the 2010s. With every passing day, the world is taking a little more interest in its philosophy. Now, to manage this complex exchange of digital currency, we need a reliable and user-friendly trading platform and KuCoin is exactly that!
Founded in 2017, KuCoin slowly but surely took one of the top spots in the league of popular and reliable cryptocurrency exchanges. KuCoin allows users to trade using an extensive list of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Luna, and Ethereum. Want to learn more about KuCoin? This review will guide you through all aspects of this global crypto exchange service. Its methodology, pros, cons, and ways to access it using KuCoin VPN.
What is KuCoin
KuCoin is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange platforms with more than 18+ million users worldwide. KuCoin aims to facilitate the new age of cryptocurrency globally. The network of this particular cryptocurrency exchange platform is effectively spread across almost all countries. This assists KuCoin’s motive to help cryptocurrency become accessible to all people.
KuCoin is designed to help cater to the needs of beginners as well as those who are experienced in cryptocurrency exchange. For such experts, KuCoin offers many advanced trading options as well. KuCoin also claims to have enforced the most sophisticated security policies for its platform, aiming to facilitate the secure exchange of digital currency.
Cryptocurrencies offered by KuCoin
KuCoin offers an impressive range of cryptocurrencies for users to buy, sell, trade, or hold. With well over 600 digital assets, KuCoin is one of the most popular choices for cryptocurrency exchanges. These are some of the popular options on the digital trade platform:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Polkadot (DOT)
Pros of using KuCoin
- KuCoin offers a wide range of features to facilitate a simple exchange of digital currency.
- It allows for anonymous trading.
- KuCoin has several enforced security policies that are specifically designed to form a sophisticated crypto exchange platform.
- Further, KuCoin, as an exchange service, has much lower fee rates as compared to other such platforms.
- Overall, it is a user-friendly platform for cryptocurrency trading.
Cons of using KuCoin
- The trading volume is a little low as compared to other platforms.
- KuCoin is not licensed in the US.
- Needs better traffic management methods.
- KuCoin offers limited educational resources for users.
- KuCoin has received more than a handful of user complaints when it comes to issues with a cryptocurrency exchange.
Using KuCoin VPN for accessing the exchange platform
Do you want to invest using KuCoin but do not have the service available in your region? That is quite probable actually. Exchanges, like KuCoin, are either not available in a certain location or banned as a result of government-imposed policies.
In either case, you can easily access the KuCoin platform for cryptocurrency exchange using the best KuCoin VPN. A reliable service for KuCoin VPN, such as PureVPN, can allow you to bypass any geographical restriction and help you connect no matter where in the world you are. Further, a KuCoin VPN can also help secure your network by masking your IP and encrypting your data.
To conclude, KuCoin is a reliable service that aims to make cryptocurrency available and accessible to all. And if you are facing issues with accessing KuCoin’s extensive cryptocurrency range, just use a KuCoin VPN to bypass any restrictions.