If you are looking forward to having a good home sale with a decent amount of the home, hassle-free transaction, and fast selling of your Illinois home, then rely on a flat fee MLS company. This is the best choice for you if you want to sell your home without bearing the heavy realtor fee. These companies can create your house listing on the MLS and other important platforms where most potential buyers can view your property, and you need to pay the minimal cost.
The best advantage of working with a flat fee MLS Illinois company is that you need not pay any real estate brokerage fee. The listing agents in Illinois charge a heavy amount of around 3% of the home’s price to facilitate the sale. But Illinois flat fee MLS companies charge only a nominal price.
However, it is also important for you to know that a flat fee Illinois company needs you to do a lot of work on your own. MLS listing is what you will get in their basic package. But other aspects of the home sale such as setting the pricing, marketing the home, seller closing costs in Illinoishelp, home showings, and handling negotiations needs to be done by the seller itself.
While Flat fee MLS companies charge a small amount of fees upfront, the traditional realtors charge a heavy commission or brokerage to sell your home. If you don’t want to pay the realtor fees but want full support to sell the home from some agent, then opt for the higher packages.
Best Illinois flat fee MLS providers
There are many top Flat fee MLS listing providers for Illinois home sellers. These companies have rich experience in handling many real estate transactions. You can resort to these companies if you wish to do the home selling without a realtor. Choosing for the basic package would mean that you need to manage many parts of the real estate transaction such as handling negotiations, doing the complex documentation and property paperwork, contracts, disclosures, etc. on your own. If you can afford it, sign up for the higher packages so that other than the flat fee MLS listing, you also get agent services.
Here are some of the top names of flat fee MLS Illinois for you.
If you don’t have a big budget to spare, then consider selling with Beycome. They offer packages at attractive prices and ensure to provide essential services with it.
Here are the details of the packages:
- Beycome offers a basic $99 MLS listing package. This is an affordable option in Illinois in which the home seller can keep his MLS listing live till the house sells. This option is not provided by many competitors.
- In the $399 package, you get some worthwhile services such as professional photography, and one-click sharing to websites like Craigslist, etc.
If you are looking for home visit management, offer, digital dashboard messages service, etc., then also the company will provide you. You will not get a real estate agent to help you through the sale process unless you go for Beycome’s concierge service, you will get good support from a licensed agent.
Another company to look forward to, especially if you have a property that is difficult to sell, is Prello Realty. So, when you want to sell a difficult property without a realtor, then explore Prello Realty.
- The MLS Plus package which is priced at $495 is a good deal. This package offered by the company includes everything such as professional photography, a one-year listing on the MLS, etc.
- There is a lower-priced Prello Realty’s basic package too which will cost you $295. In this package, you will get an MLS listing for six months, the ability to upload 25 pictures, unlimited listing changes, etc.
- The premium package that provides contract as well as negotiation help is available at $795. This package seems too costly compared to the options from other MLS companies.
If you are wondering how are Prello’s flat fee MLS reviews, then you need to know that the same is positive. The company is praised for its excellent customer service and incredible professionalism. At low fees, Prello Realty is known to provide brilliant service.
Mentor Listing Realty
Mentor Listing Realty is the best option if you want to indulge in a straightforward and smooth home sale. They offer flat fee MLS listing packages along with a lot of support from the agent. But for that, you need to pay for their premium package which is priced at $499, and then get all the needed assistance from the agent such as negotiations, closing, contract, etc.
As per the Mentor Listing Realty’s basic package, the same is priced at $299. It is an affordable option than many MLS listing providers in Illinois. This package allows you unlimited listing updates. You can also upload 25 photos to the listing. the listing will be live on the MLS for the next six months. If you want six months more, you need to pay an additional $99 and get the same.
Most of the customer reviews of the company are positive. The customers have spoken about the professionalism of the company and transparent communication from the person behind the company called Brian Waters.
Houzeo, the leading real estate company in America is known to offer a variety of listing packages.
- Priced at $349, in Houzeo’s Silver package, you get six month MLS listing of your home, unlimited listing changes, upload of 24 photos, and more. You will not get full broker support and contract review in this package. Out of all the packages, the $349 Silver package is the most adored one.
- There is a cheaper option also available in which you need to pay an amount of $299. It is also called the Bronze package and you get the listing on the MLS for three months. You can upload as many as six photos on the MLS and show off the best features of your home.
flat fee MLS Illinois listing companies have been gaining increased acceptance in Illinois. The reason is that they charge a fixed and minimal amount to list your house on the local MLS. Much cheaper than paying the traditional realtor, you just pay for the MLS listing. Since Flat fee MLS listing services do not provide complete support from a licensed broker, be ready to navigate the home sale on your own. Else opt for the higher packages and get the best professional support including pricing assistance, seller closing costs in Illinois support, marketing help, negotiations, and more.