Today, you can’t really imagine your life without technology. People go on the internet for anything, including shopping, studying, working, and communicating with each other. You become so used to the modern technological progress that you expect the same high level of online services from any business, really.
Some people don’t even realize the extent of using automated tools in their daily lives. You can talk to your TV to change the channel, start your car remotely, and order food that will be delivered to your doorstep without any actual physical interaction with another human being. Of course, companies have a very high standard for automation as a result.
Some say that small start-ups and businesses have an advantage over huge corporations because they can implement new technology much quicker. For example, students can even delegate their assignments to an essay writer helper from EssayHub, which can automatically generate the cost of an order. This way, you will get your homework done much faster!
Learning is not the only field that needs automation in its daily operations. So, if you are starting your own company, here are six business automation tools that can save you some time!
What type of automation resources are there?
Let’s start with the basics! With modern resources, you can computerize basically every part of your day-to-day operations. In any case, it’s up to the business owner to optimize parts of the process that will help make more money and attract more clients. So, let’s see what can be automated in your company:
- Text communication. Get this: customers actually want to have an option of texting you. So make sure to use some AI-based chatbots to keep up with the times!
- Lead generation. Usually, this is a job for a marketing department, but it can be optimized. With this software, you will track lead progress, collect relevant client data, and make more sales!
- Project management. With this software, you won’t have to spend so much time on organization and updates with your team.
- Content management. If you want to get clients, putting out relevant content is the way to go!
- Customer service. You will be surprised how much time will be freed when you have software that provides a high level of attention and support to your clients. Of course, there are some issues that only a human representative can resolve. Still, using a chatbot for frequently asked questions and basic problems is a must.
- Appointment scheduling. Same as with communication, your clients want an option of online booking! This way, you won’t have to spend so much time on the phone, and the customers have a chance to book an appointment easily and quickly!
Best tools that can save you a lot of time and money
So now, let’s take a look at the most popular and accessible business automation tools for your company! In case your start-up takes up too much time from your studies, try looking for some online help as well. For example, you can use writepaper review websites to find the best service out there. Think of this as optimization of your time as well!
This is a basic appointment scheduling software that does both customers and companies a huge favor. With this platform, users won’t have to bother calling the front desk ever again! All you have to do as a business owner is set up a calendar and add a working link, and the rest of the communication is up to this platform!
This is a pretty great instrument for customer service. Zendesk is a chatbot that offers many optimization options. Your clients can get a personalized communication experience, and your support reps get some free time to spend on other matters! Employers can even add some AI-powered choices so the customers can find a solution to any of their problems.
Some say that this is one of the best tools for optimization on the market right now. It’s pretty easy to use, so you won’t spend a lot of effort getting to know this program. The best feature of this instrument is its versatility! You can schedule repetitive manual tasks here and connect them to other programs that you use on a daily basis. Here are just a couple of them:
- Google and all of its services;
In case your company uses Slack as the main channel of communication, Eventbot is perfect for you! It’s a calendar tool that is used across the company. People can share their schedules with each other, reserve some dates, and integrate their Outlook email. This is also a great instrument for a marketing team that has lots of meetings and project management sessions!
This is an excellent automation tool for project management! Of course, bosses have to stay on top of their teams at all times. But this doesn’t mean that you have to do it by hand! With Asana, employers can track the progress of their campaigns, include short-term and long-term goals, and divide tasks among the members of their team.
This program is very similar to Zapier. These tools basically have the same purpose, which is to save you time and take some manual tasks off your hands. Some say that IFTTT has a much better visual component, and it’s simple to use. On the other hand, it also has a weak point. This program allows you to create only one account, which makes it difficult to use in a team.
To Sum Up
So there you have it, six business automation tools that can save you some time and money! In case you didn’t know, time is one of your most precious resources. Your company definitely can use some additional effort in other areas instead of doing the same repetitive tasks every day. This is why you should embrace technological progress and use all the help available!