About the Tour:
- Dune Jeep Ride, Desert Camp, Live Show, Dinner, Hookahs, Camels
- Group Safari with Standard Camp – 40aed Per Person
- Group Safari with Premium Camp – 55aed Per Person
- Private Car with Standard Camp – Aed300 (Max. 6 People)
- Private Car with Premium Camp – Aed350 (Max. 6 People)
You can pay for the tour on the spot to our guide in dollars or dirhams.
The transfer is included in the price. We will pick you up from any hotel and bring you back to the hotel.
Dubai Desert Safari is one of the most sought-after tours offered to Desert Safari DXB customers. Therefore, support consultants often have to answer questions regarding such excursions. To simplify the maintenance process, we have provided answers to the most common questions below. Here you will find almost all the necessary information about the service.
If this does not happen, and you still have unexplained points about the desert safari Dubai, UAE, our staff will answer your questions.
FAQ on the service “Desert Safari in Dubai.”
1. What is included in the price of a Desert Safari Dubai?
The basic package includes car rental for driving on the dunes (the range includes jeeps Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Sequoia, Nissan Patrol) and camel riding.
The program includes the possibility of applying henna tattoos. Guests are offered a buffet dinner (oriental cuisine, national sweets, soft drinks) and a hookah (in a specially designated place for smoking a hookah).
In addition, the main cost of the tour “Desert Safari in Dubai” includes a show program with traditional UAE Belly Dance Show, Tanoura Show, Fire show. Separately, our guests are offered up to 15 minutes for a photo session against the backdrop of an unforgettable sunset.
2. What makes Dubai Royal Desert Safari different from the standard package?
– This includes dinner at the best dessert restaurant Bab al-Shams, a more attractive menu at the Bab al-Shams hotel restaurant, an extended show program.
3. What services are available for an additional fee?
Desert safaris in Dubai are not included in the price of a Desert Safari. Still, they can be added for an additional fee to accompany a Russian-speaking guide ($ 50), riding ATVs and boards, and alcoholic drinks for dinner.
Other additions are discussed individually with our manager.
4. Can the client independently choose the tour program? – For this, we offer an individual desert safari in Dubai. The program provides for renting a car to choose from – Toyota Land Cruiser 200 or Toyota Sequoia with our driver. You can choose a camp option – standard or premium. A more attractive menu and an extended show program are offered in the second case.
5. Do you provide transfer services?
Yes. As part of the desert safari service in the UAE, a transfer is possible. For Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman, the cost is the same – the standard. For other cities, prices should be checked with our manager.
6. Can I additionally order a professional photo session?
Yes. Our guests have the opportunity to capture the best moments of the tour in the UAE desert with the help of a professional photographer. We provide national costumes that will add a special flavor to the photo session if necessary.
7. Are there any restrictions on age, health status, other parameters?
We do not limit our guests in anything. Jeep services in Dubai are available for pregnant women, people with back or neck problems, heart disease, weak vestibular apparatus. The only condition is to pre-order a child car seat for children under three years old.
8. What options for ordering services are available on the company’s website?
An advanced booking menu is available on the Desert Safari DXB Portal. Here you can apply for a standard package or an individual desert safari in Dubai.
9. Is it possible to read the reviews of the Desert Safari in Dubai conducted by your company?
Yes. Reviews of jeep tours in the UAE desert are directly on this page. Tripadvisor resource