If you are a working mom and need to balance work and parenting, you are in the right place. For many like you, it is a challenging task, requiring more time, effort, and other things. And especially if you are a newborn’s mother, it is a daunting task. The best mom blogs will guide you to do it effortlessly. It makes the tolling between work and motherhood an easy task by helping reduce stress.
For working moms, their entire life is a balancing act to be successful in their career and a good mother. It is apart from being a good wife to the husband to keep the family intact, especially in countries like India. Hence, if you are one of them, you will run to daycare after completing a presentation successfully. This juggling act has its share of sweet surprises and exhausting on most days.
Mom blogs, though popular during the 2000s, lost their importance during the early 2010s. But the rapid rise of the social media platforms like the microblogging on Instagram and the influencers saw a resurgence in the recent years. It is because most moms have little help from others, unlike the good old days when parents, relatives, and friends were there for advice, guidance, and support. Even in countries like India, such help is not as it was before for moms to search online for being a good mother and truthful to the job.
Most moms working part-time or full-time or even freelancers find it hard to spend time with their kids and climb the career ladder. Moms’ blogs are real-time experiences of similar moms working and caring for their families. There are blogs available for all the needs of moms to balance career and motherhood, not feel guilty about doing justice to one of them. But with many blogs available online, moms searching for them have to choose the right one to help as each of their needs is not the same.
So, check out the mom blogs and how they help moms balance their work-life to make some sacrifices and get the best reward over time to be good mothers and uplift their family financially.
Read also: Pregnancy Tips For First Time Moms
What are mom blogs?
Parenting in this modern and fast world has become a journey that is challenging and also lonely. And that, too, for working moms, is a tough task to do and focus on keeping the job. It is the moms’ blogs that come in handy for such working moms to overcome the challenges. They are real-time inputs of the other working moms’ good and bad experiences. As most of the friends and family are also in the same shoes, there is a lack of time for them to provide proper advice, and some are the harshest critics. The blogs from moms having similar experiences are the best solution to overcome such situations.
Why moms’ blogs are rising in importance once again?
Many moms worldwide need to work both in the home and office tirelessly. There is no time for most of them to visit parents, relatives, and friends to get their help on many crucial issues. Here, the real-life moms, sharing their work-life balance in the blogs on many topics, become relevant and provide solutions for them. Hence, moms in this modern world search online for such work-motherhood journeys in the public forum to use them to their advantage for being happy to do their commitments happily. Hence, the mom blogs that saw a down after the heydays of the 2000s are now gaining importance. Thanks to the many social media platforms, they are now becoming more popular.
How can mom blogs make a difference in a working mom’s life?
You may not be sure of dividing the work-motherhood balance equally, as 50:50 is unrealistic. It is almost true, as a perfect work-life balance is not even possible for men; how could it be for working moms? They need to be a good mother, a productive worker, and a loving wife. But with the help of the moms’ blogs, it is possible to some relative levels for moms to be happy both at work and home. There will be ways for proper scheduling, flexibility, and time management, among others.
Ways that mom blogs make a difference in working mom’s lives
- It helps working moms have the best of both worlds of home and office to be truthful for being a good mother and a hardworking employee.
- Can strike a chord with many commonalities of the moms sharing blogs of similar experiences to earn an income and also taking care of the precious ones in life
- Helps moms rise to the challenge to juggle between the duties of being a successful staff or entrepreneur and a caring mom to children, along with being a loving wife
- Motivate the suffering moms unable to balance work-life or work-motherhood by knowing others’ perspectives and the ways they managed their time and abilities to achieve success in overcoming the adversaries
- Help moms to spend more time with family when they need it most and also spend more time in the office when it demands to balance both in the right way to not cause any issues in life
- It offers many forms of help, like finding the best nannies for newborn babysitters for kids to provide safe and sound care for the children.
- Helps to find the proper form of help in the office like hiring executives if the moms are the business owners or entrepreneurs and in case of employees to have good relations with others to have mutual sharing of work during emergencies
- Providing the right advice to be on the best terms with the spouse, as it is challenging to do it alone, leaning, encouraging, and thanking the spouse who is also sacrificing a lot, will reduce stress.
- It helps to prepare well to organize the cleaning and outdoor activities on the weekends and other non-busy days and to take care of the health.
- Offers the right advice to train the kids to be part of the work-life balance to have self-care and take care of some work to know the many difficulties of life to grow a disciplined and hardworking person
- It helps automate most of the regular work that consumes more time, like buying groceries and other household supplies, food orders, etc., to save time and effort to hand it over to others and pay the correct amount to save costs.
- It helps to have a community of working moms for support, guidance, and advice as they understand the challenges in parenting faced to be strong, happy, confident, and healthy.
- Provide proper advice not to try it all and fail but to make choices from the most important to less important as the time, money, and energy are finite, but not the health, children’s welfare, and work productivity are infinite are not for granted.
- It helps to relieve the guilt of not being true to the office or the children as you are balancing both, and the responsibility only worsens the situation.
The above facts and ways will convince you to use the best mom blogs to balance work-life to be a good mother, productive employee, or successful entrepreneur.