Every smartphone user always has their phone with them. Despite being left at home all day, dirt is never far from your phone’s screen. There are safe ways to remove an unsightly stain from your phone screen.
The most frequently touched parts of a phone are the screens. During this procedure, the oils and stains on your palm are transferred to the phone’s screen. As a result, dust and grime can get on your phone’s screen in various ways.
If your phone’s screen is dirty, you should clean it regularly. In this article, We’ll explain some tips to help you clean your phone screen, just like cell phone repair stores in Toledo experts do.
DIY Phone Screen Cleaning Explained By cell phone repair store in Toledo
- Turn off your phone and remove the case.
- Polishing with a microfiber cloth Use a microfiber cloth to gently wipe the phone’s exterior to remove fingerprints and other smudges. According to experts, the contact between the cloth and the glass surface eliminates germs from the surface. Because microfiber has a larger surface area for collecting dirt and absorbs oil more effectively than a washcloth or paper towel, it may be more effective at removing germs.
- Then, from your medicine cabinet, get a Lysol disinfectant wipe. According to experts, consumers are sold on the idea that Lysol products can be applied topically to gadgets without harming them and that doing so will successfully kill any bacteria that remain. If the wipe is too wet, wring it out first, say experts. After that, wipe down your phone with a soft cloth, careful not to get any liquid on the ports.
- Allow at least five minutes for your phone to air dry. Lysol spray, like other disinfectants, is most effective when allowed to dry on surfaces for at least 10 minutes. Despite this, experts claim that “a Lysol wipe will significantly sterilize your phone,” The manufacturer claims that these wipes disinfect in four minutes when left wet for extended periods.
- Wipe up any spills with a new paper towel or microfiber cloth. With a dry cloth, wipe away any remaining moisture. It’s best to use a different microfiber cloth for this step after washing it with laundry sanitizer (like Lysol Laundry Sanitizer). “Some microfiber cloths, but not all, can be bleached. Clean dirty cloths regularly to avoid spreading germs and re-depositing grime on surfaces, “As experts are quoted to have said. “Regular washcloths can be cleaned with bleach. Boiling normal and microfiber towels is also an option.”
- Finally, clean the outside of your phone. Because most phone cases are made of hard plastic, you can use more astringent cleaners to clean them. According to the company, using bleach on cloth or leather is against Apple’s guidelines.
How Often Should You Clean Your Phone According to phone repair stores?
If cleaning off your phone regularly seems like something you’ll forget to do, you may try using UV light. There are solutions available, such as PhoneSoap, which lets users keep their phone in an enclosed UV light-charged environment for 10 minutes. However, experts at cell phone repair centers believe that washing your hands and sanitizing your phone with a disinfectant wipe is a better alternative than utilizing UV light.
Aside from the easy DIY techniques to clean phone screens at home outlined above, cell phone repair stores in Toledo can clean your phone screen. If the dirt remains on your phone screen after following the measures outlined above, contact a phone service. Phone cleaning services provide dependable cleaning for your phone’s screen.