In this blog, you will learn how to recover my eyes only picture on Snapchat. So, it is recommended that you follow the blog carefully and then get your pics and password back.
Snapchat is one of those applications that is also popular for its privacy features along with many other features. There is a special feature on Snapchat known as ‘my eyes only’ which makes it possible for you to keep your photos and videos on Snapchat very much protected.
This feature saves all the important pictures but also hides them if someone is seeing your memories on Snapchat. So, if you too are interested in this feature then, read the blog further and know how you can get it on your Snapchat.
Steps to Get My Eyes Only on Snapchat
This special feature keeps your selective memories ultra protected and hidden from the public eye. It is not very difficult to get my eyes only feature on your Snapchat. You can only access these pictures if you input a password that is only from this section and different from the Snapchat account password.
- The first step is to swipe up from the Camera screen on your Snapchat screen to go to the memories.
- Then, you have to long-press a snap and then click, ‘My eyes only’.
- Tap the ‘Quick Setup’ option and then type a password for this.
- This password is specifically for the My eyes only section so, you should keep it different from the account password.
- Then, the last step is to hit the ‘Finish’ option. Another thing that you need to remember is that if you forget the password of this section then you will not get your snaps back even if you recover the password.
This is the process of how to open my eyes only on Snapchat.
Also Recommended – https://amirarticles.com/what-are-snapchat-streaks-and-why-do-they-matter/