Knowing About the R26F Speakers
One name that everyone knows in the audio world is that of Klipsch. People know them for manufacturing some best sound equipment that is available in the market. And the Klipsch R26F gives testimony. If you are searching for noticeable highs, then you are on the right track. These speakers are an ideal option for you.
If you want to buy speakers and do not know much about them, do not worry. This article will help you in this regard. After reading this review article, you will know completely about these speakers.
Let us find out what comes with these speakers and start with the design.
The Klipsch R26F does cover all the bases no matter what their importance is, unlike the Klipsch AW-650. Their design makes these speakers look classy and appealing in addition to providing a good sound quality.
Moreover, they come with a two-way cabinet along with three speakers; two woofers, and a single tweeter. On top of that, the black veneer construction of this speaker adds additional attractiveness to this model. The brushed black texture looks captivating and makes it blend with any home décor. Additionally, a Klipsch logo perfectly fits at the bottom center of the speaker and copper-colored woofers beautify this model.
Although the physical appearance of this model looks good, it may not be a bigger consideration for many people than the sound quality they produce. Given the fact that features of speakers determine the sound quality it produces, let us first have a look at the features of this model.
1: Aluminum Horn Tweeters
A versatile 1-inch Tractrix horn tweeter accompanies this model which is made of ultralight aluminum. Owing to this build, it does have a linear travel suspension technology for a realistic and natural performance. Besides, the versatility of these tweeters is due to their having a broad frequency range. What else they do is to accommodate midrange frequencies.
2: Size of the Speakers
As far as the size of these speakers is concerned, they have a weight of 41.9 pounds and measure 39*7.8*13.5 (height*width*length). The stylistically textured construction in combination with their minimalistic and lightweight design makes the Klipsch R26F an ideal choice for small rooms.
3: Gold Plated Wiring
If we talk about the wiring, it is five-way bi-wired, bi-amped, and is also gold plated. Because of this, the wire has high durability and high conductivity. That is the reason, all the speakers get maximum power and produce the best performance.
4: Injection Molded Graphite Woofer
The 6.5-inch IMG woofers accompanying this model further better the sound quality of these speakers. Moreover, the copper spun Injected Molded Graphite woofers create a very high-output range which ensures that the bass response is balanced and adequate for the whole room.
Further detail of their features is given below.
- MDF Enclosure material
- 116Db acoustic output
- All digital amplifier
- 29 Hz to 120 Hz frequency response
- 33 lbs weight
- Brushed black polymer veneer finish
- Line level jacks/LFE RCA inputs
- Switchable 0 to 180 degrees phase
- Bass reflex enclosure type
- 100 W nominal power output
- Magnetic shield
- Passive amplification
At What Price Do They Come?
As compared to other types of speakers, this set is more affordable. Considering some small shelf speakers coming at $300, the $349.99 price of this model is cheap and reasonable.
It is amazing to get bigger speakers that occupy a large area for the same price. Furthermore, the R26F is no doubt the best speaker for small to medium rooms at this price. Good sound quality at a lower price.
- The only purpose of the manufacturer of these speakers is to make them produce a better sound.
- The high-quality sound produced by them is fit for the ears of an audiophile.
- Due to their size, they can be fit in any room you want.
- Unlike many floor-standing speakers, they look stylish due to their black veneer finish.
- This set comes with detachable grills which makes its utilization and placement user-friendly.
- It has bi-wired and bi-amped wiring along with binding post terminals which ensure effortless connectivity.
- You can customize their sound as per your liking which makes them more compatible with other amplifiers available in the market.
- Unlike other flood-standing speakers that do not have detachable grills, it is easy to clean them.
- Because of the high sensitivity rating of 97 Db, the audio output is less detailed and precise as compared to other speakers.
- Since it is a two-way speaker, it does not have a dedicated driver for handling midrange frequencies.
- As their size is fit for small to medium rooms, the sound they create is not enough for big places such as small auditoriums.
What Will You Get in the Box?
- Loudspeaker Feet Note
- 4 Screws
- 2 Feet
- Grille (installed)
- Floor-standing loudspeaker
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty information
- Important safety instructions
If your choice is amazing sound quality and the clearest of highs for small to medium rooms, then you will not find a better choice than the Klipsch R26F. Their versatility is hard to match in the market of speakers. The reason for this excellence is their parent company, Klipsch which is known for producing something special.
Where sound quality is concerned, the name Klipsch is enough to give your surety. Except for the sound quality, the stylish design of these speakers is one of the major attractions for buyers. While using, you will find that every feature of the structure has some purpose.
In addition to this, the company, Klipsch gives a five-year warrantied on all the speakers it manufacturers which further shows the quality and confidence of the company. When it comes to power, these speakers use minimal power to function. Upon listening to their sound, you will know that there is hardly any speaker available in the market better than this model where sound quality and price are concerned. In short, the sound of the R26F can easily be fit for any audiophile.