For people around the world who are looking for improvements to their skin, a micro-needling session has become one of the most famous ways to manage it. This straightforward non-invasive treatment can treat a broad range of skin conditions like enlarged pores, acne scars, and even gentle to moderate wrinkles.
Dermapen micro-needling uses a small dermatology treatment device for micro-needling procedures that can effectively address skin problems such as aging, fine lines, and acne scars. Microneedling treatment works by encouraging the skin’s collagen production via needle pricks, with consistent treatments generating smoother and firmer skin. In order to check nearby salons check microneedling price in Islamabad online at Google.
The procedure of micro-needling:
Dermapen micro-needling works by puncturing the top layer of skin to stimulate healing. Unlike acupuncture, micro-needling aims to improve the appearance of the skin, rather than decrease any pain.
A dermapen comes with 12 needles that are used to pierce the skin. The pen is kept vertically over the skin and once the pen is in the right place, a small motor will be turned on inside the pen which drives the needles to puncture the skin by moving to and fro rapidly. Due to their unique design, the needles barely rotate and effectively open up pores and pierce the top layer of skin.
For micro needling facials, the pen must pierce the skin as this is what triggers skin rejuvenation. Applying the same principle as when your skin gets cut and repairs itself by generating collagen and elastin, the dermapen micro-needling procedure will help your skin increase elastin and collagen production to treat the pierced skin.
Dermapen micro-needling treatment applies:
It is generally used on the face to reduce fine lines and wrinkles but can also be used to treat typical skin problems such as stretch marks and scars on different areas of the body.
- To reduce the appearance of a scar: After the skin heals a wound and creates a scar, the body acts as though the spot has been returned to normal. Micro-needling can pierce the scar tissue and enable the skin to replace the damaged skin with new
- To reduce the appearance of stretch marks: Like scarring, the body doesn’t treat stretch marks as something that needs to be healed. Dermapen micro-needling can initiate healing and promote the growth of new skin
- To minimize fine lines and wrinkles: The elastin and collagen induction, induced by wounding the skin with a dermapen causes skin to tighten and thicken, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of dermapen micro-needling:
Micro needling before and after results is astonishing, it may not be an intense treatment like derma blading or other skin tightening treatments, but there’s still a lot of merit for using it consistently.
- Economical: Microneedling is a smart option for those who want to manage a skin condition like acne scars or to improve their skin without a cosmetic procedure. There’s a relatively low cost associated with microneedling.
- Effective results: You can have a skincare expert perform this treatment on you. With micro needling facial treatment, you can cover several skin problems.
- Combination with other skin care products: Micro-needling works as a physical change to the body, and a skincare product like moisturizer can be amazing to keep the skin clean after treatment. You should use a gentle cleanser and anti-bacterial cream on the treatment spot so it doesn’t get inflamed or infected.
The ideal candidate for dermapen micro-needling:
Dermapen micro-needling is considered suitable for most people, provided they are in good health. Individuals with certain skin conditions are advised to consult with a skincare specialist before going for any kind of treatment. Also, people on acne medication should consult with their GP to check whether the treatment is advisable or not.
Before going for any kind of skincare treatment, make sure you do proper research and consult with a dermatologist.