Can You Earn Money from A Website? Read a full step by step guide that explains everything well for beginners interested in it.IntroductionDo you know How Can You Earn Money from A Website? And when you search for a specific phrase on making money with WordPress, you will still get impressive 397 million + results. Based on those numbers, you might think people are making money on their bl...
If you ask me whether one should open the house door with a gun in hand, the answer is no. Read the complete guide about it.
If you ask me whether one should open the house door with a gun in hand, the short answer is ‘no’. You need to know and adapt many things before answering your door with a gun at someone. Now let me tell you why I said No:
1. It is illegal in many areas to use guns and even showing upto people without any reason. Just imagine, if some stranger came to your house for any work or to discuss any matter and you appeared with a gun on your main door in front of him. He or she may take legal action against you. This can surely lend you in legal trouble.
So people need to know that it is illegal to point or fire a gun at anyone except unavoidable(defense from criminal) circumstances. There are high chances of you going to jail for pointing a gun at someone. Even not pointing at someone but pointed down, in many states (certainly in mine), this is considered “brandishing.”
2. Just imagine if your friends appear on your door to play a prank on you, and they try to scare you, and you suddenly put your gun at them to defend yourselves. It can lead you to personal harm and legal trouble.
3. If people get scared of seeing you with a gun on the main door, they can probably sue you. And you may end up giving millions of cash.
4. Sometimes, answering the door with a gun in your hand could be fatal. Just think if you answer the door with a pistol, and the cop is knocking on your door can straightaway shoot and kill you. If you saved yourself from shooting, cops would find it with a big amount.
5. It may also affect your good terms with the people you know as they might get scared of you constantly appearing with your gun in front of them.
Instead of putting a loaded gun under your pillow while you sleep, I would recommend using a Biometric Safe that will use your fingerprint to open. If you are so concerned about your security, you can install a biometric safe near your door. If you find anything scary, you can quickly go and take out your gun from your safe.
Using this technology (biometric safes) recognizes your unique fingerprint and opens the safe once scanned. The safe’s technology can recognize several different fingerprints, allowing you to choose who enters your safe.
Next time, I think you should play it safe, rather than make an appearance with a gun in front of people. Ensure you identify a potential threat as a threat before you try to handle the situation with a gun.
Or maybe you can install a security camera and mini hole on your door to know about the possible threat; in this way, you can know who’s outside your door any given day or night. This way, you can decide who you will welcome with or without your gun.
Please share “Can I Answer my Door with a Gun in my Hand? Any Consequences?” with Friends and Family.