Complete step by step guide to explain everything about Designing your website. Really helpful for those who just want to create a new site and know nothing about it.
Having a website is an easy way to connect with potential customers if you are repeated organization and it is also one way to do business. If you want to create a website for yourself using correct tools and resources. Don’t spend money with freelancers, agencies or website builders. All you need is free time to complete the website.
Things Need to Build a Website
To build a website you need three main things there are:
- The domain name (For example www.makoletdigimarket.com)
- Website hosting
Make sure if you have done all the three in the above list you build a website platform that is being used 35 % of the entire website on the internet.
If you get stuck in a website guide, we offer free help through this custom web design services
Choose a Domain Name
To build a website first you need a domain name. The domain name and address name used by customers to find your website. Domain name cost will be $10 to $50 per year.
Here there are few tips to choose a domain name:
- If you build a domain for a company your domain name should be the company name
- If you build for personal use your domain name should be your name
- Use domain name extension such as .com, .net , .in, .org etc..
Get Web Hosting and Register Domain
If you have a domain name you also need to do website hosting, if you didn’t host your website your site will not be visible for others to read and browse in the internet
While hosting make sure it has the following features:
- Free domain name with SSL
- WordPress install for free
- Custom email accounts
- Unlimited or unmetered bandwidth
- Customer support, preferably 24/7 live chat
Set Up WordPress Website (Through Web Host)
After completed domain name and web hosting ready you need to install a website building platform
Here some of the step by step process given below
- Install WordPress website on Bluehost
- Test your website by typing your domain address
- Verify SSL/HTTPS Settings
Customize Your Website Design and Structure
After completing website settings now create own design, customizing it and adding branding elements
Simple steps to follow
- Choose a template
- Install the theme you like
- Import a design
- Add a Logo
- Change the website colour scheme and fonts
- Change fonts work similarly
- Add a Sidebar
- Add Widgets
- Experiment with the theme you built
Add Content/Pages to Your Website
A web page is just a document on the web, it’s is an easy way to traditional word document.
Here some tips most of the website following pages essential:
- About Page
- Contact Page
- Blog Page
- Services Page
- Purchase Page
Set Up a Navigation Menu
To create good looking pages is to set up your navigation create a menu option given some tips to create menu option below
- Adding title
- Select the Page to add menu
- Click Add to Menu button and select the page
- Drag and drop the menu button
- Select the display location
- Save your menu
Add an Online Store/eCommerce
Finally, now we will build an online store by ourselves, here some tips to open eCommerce website given below
- Get a domain name and web hosting
- Install WordPress and WooCommerce
- Add your product or services
- Select a theme for your online store
- Design your e-commerce website user friendly
You may think this guide links will help to build your website. You have to try and do follow all the about rules to create a website. Make sure your website stand out of crowd. custom web design
Please share “Custom Website Design: How you Can Design your website?” with Friends and Family.
Amir Nazir is 10 Years old Content Writer, Blogger, SEO & Social Media Expert. Proud Owner of 1st site “Amir Articles – Home of Articles Covering Almost All Topics.” Main writing categories are gaming, blogging, find a job, and Education. You can contact him at email@example.com anytime.