Have you considered using QR codes for your fundraising campaigns but haven’t pulled the trigger yet? Well, you’re lucky – QR codes are still a viable and powerful tool for nonprofit fundraising. Here, we’ll take a closer look at how QR codes work and why they’re worth considering for your next campaign. Stay tuned – by the end of this post, you’ll be ready to start using QR codes in your fundraising efforts with the best QR code generator!
How Do QR Codes Work For Fundraising Organizations?
QR codes, or quick response codes, are two-dimensional barcodes that smartphones and other devices can scan. QR code generators create these codes, directing scanners to a particular website or online content. This makes QR codes ideal for fundraising campaigns, as they can quickly and easily refer potential donors to your campaign’s donation page.
7 Best Ways to Use QR Codes in Your Fundraising Campaigns
Regarding fundraising, there are endless possibilities for how to use QR codes to your advantage. Here are the seven best ways to use QR codes in your next fundraising campaign:
1. Allow for donations at the moment.
One great way to use QR codes is to allow donors to make contributions at the moment. For example, if you’re hosting an event or making a presentation, you can include a QR code that attendees can scan to donate right then and there. This is a great way to maximize the impact of your fundraising efforts.
2. Get more social followers.
Another way to use QR codes is to get more social followers. You can include a QR code on your print materials (e.g., flyers, posters) that links to your organization’s social media page. This is a great way to increase brand awareness and engage with potential donors who might not be familiar with your work.
3. Show off the work you’ve accomplished.
QR codes are also a great way to show off the work you’ve accomplished. You can create a QR code that links to an online photo gallery or video reel showcasing your organization’s impact. This is an effective way to show potential donors what their contributions could help achieve.
4. Maximize donations in the checkout line.
Many grocery stores will partner with nonprofits to allow customers to make donations at the checkout line. QR codes can be used as part of this process, allowing customers to quickly and easily donate to your organization while already in the giving mood.
5. Convert Print Materials to Fundraisers.
If you have print materials (e.g., newsletters, postcards) that you’re already using for your fundraising efforts, QR codes can be a great way to make them more effective. You can include QR codes on these materials that link to your donation or social media pages. This way, potential donors can quickly and easily find out more about your organization and how to contribute.
6. Uniquely thank Donors.
When donors contribute to your organization, you can use QR codes to thank them uniquely. You can create a QR code that links to a video message from the organization’s staff or beneficiaries. This is a great way to show your donors the impact their donation has made and express your gratitude personally.
7. Share Contact Details Easily.
QR codes can also be used to share contact information quickly and seamlessly. Rather than exchange business cards, which can get lost or end up in the trash, you can have people scan your QR code to store your contact details electronically on their phones.
Some Examples of QR Codes in Non-Profit Fundraising Campaigns
Now that you know how QR codes can be used in fundraising campaigns, let’s look at some examples of QR codes in action.
1. Akshara Foundation – The Akshara Foundation is a nonprofit organization working to improve child education in India. They created QR codes that were placed at metro stations in Mumbai. When scanned, these QR codes took people to the organization’s website, where they could learn more about the foundation’s work and make a donation.
2. Salvation Army – The Salvation Army is an international organization that works to alleviate human suffering and help people in need. In November 2019, they introduced QR codes on the red kettle campaign in the USA. When scanned, these QR codes took people to the organization’s website, where they could learn more about the work of the Salvation Army and make a donation.
3. Dream a Dream – Dream a Dream is a nonprofit organization working to empower children and young people from disadvantaged backgrounds. They created QR codes on their website and social media channels. When scanned, these QR codes took people to the organization’s donation page, where they could contribute.
4. Simon on the Street – Simon on the Street is a charity that helps homeless people. They created QR codes that were placed on cardboard signs held by volunteers. By scanning these QR codes, people were redirected to the organization’s donation page, where they could give money.
5. Globe Telecom – Globe Telecom is a leading telecommunications company in the Philippines. They put “purpose trees” at their headquarters, allowing employees and visitors to make QR code-enabled donations to various charities.
How to Create QR Codes for Your Fundraising Campaign With the Best QR Code Generator?
Now that you know how QR codes can be used in fundraising campaigns, you might be wondering how to create QR codes for your campaign. Fortunately, this is relatively easy with the correct QR code generator. QRCodeChimp is a free online QR code generator that makes creating QR codes for your fundraising campaigns easy. With QRCodeChimp, you can create dynamic QR codes that automatically update your latest fundraising information. You can also track QR code scans to see how effective your QR codes are. And with the bulk upload feature, you can create QR codes for all your fundraising materials in one go.
Here’s how to create QR codes for your fundraising campaign with QRCodeChimp:
1. Go to QRCodeChimp.com and create an account.
2. Enter the URL of your fundraising page in the “Content” field.
3. Select the “Make Dynamic” option to update your QR code with the latest information automatically.
4. Once you have your link or URL entered, it’s time to start designing your QR code! With QRCodeChimp, you can add logos, shapes, and colors to create a visually appealing QR code that represents your brand. You can also choose from various QR code templates to get started.
5. Finally, save and download your QR code. Then you’re ready to print it out and start distributing it! Stick it on flyers, posters, postcards– anywhere people will see it and can scan it with their phones.
QR codes are still alive and can be extremely useful in fundraising campaigns. If you’re looking for a way to make your campaign more interactive and engaging, consider using QR codes. Creating QR codes for your campaign is easy and efficient with the correct QR code generator. QRCodeChimp is a great option that offers dynamic QR codes, tracking, and bulk QR code creation. So try out QR codes in your next fundraising campaign and see how they can help you reach your fundraising goals!
Making Choices for Omega 3 Supplements – Sources of Fatty Acids / Top Considerations When Shopping For Used Cars For Sale / How to Choose a Wedding Photographer for Quality Work? – Amir Articles / Muscle Building: Here is why You Need to Level up Your Meat Intake / Dollar-Cost Average -Use it to Enhance the Pros, Cons, and Your Alpha
Great Ideas for Media Companies That Can Drive Traffic Using Instagram / Ozzy Tyres creates major prominence with Mitsubishi Triton wheels as a top motor / Convey Affection to Your Loved Ones With Singapore Christmas Hampers / QR Codes for Fundraising: Still Very Much Alive / Custom Acrylic Pins In The Form Of The Complete Guide